Thursday, January 16, 2020

Prayer Requests 1/16/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and will disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over, and you will never again fear disaster.
Zephaniah 3:14-15 (NLT)

-- Love and peace always.
-- Charles and Wendy: Thank you for our new place to live and another day alive! Welcome Jesus.
-- Give God the glory. I love the Lord.
-- Dios mio dame paciencia. Amen. Gracias.
-- B. Howard: The prayers of the righteous availeth much!
-- Please Pastor: Pray for Gregg and his family members. Also, pray for all of my family members so they have a prosperous New Year 2020 and a healthy, tranquil New Year.
-- Blessing for any cash, money! Better good days! Happy! From God Jesus, a blessing. Talk the end.
-- B. Howard: No weapon formed against me shall prosper! “Walk by faith, and not by sight”. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
-- Praise his Holy name.
-- Reginald J.: I would like to pray for all the people here. I also like to pray for myself.
-- I wish the people would stop playing with me and my life and give me my house.
-- Reggie G.: I thank God for my kids and my brothers and their families. May God bless everyone. Amen. I pray for Pery and his Mom. Thanks, God.
-- Thank you, Lord! God is good! Praise God! Thank you Lord!
-- I love you, Jesus. I want to walk in the light forgiving my sin.
-- God is good all the time.
-- Robert: I need cash to catch the bus to go to the job. Need a place to stay. My health is fine.
-- Family business. M.O. 4 give.
-- I pray 4 everything.
-- Samuel G.: Needs more prayer for some things I don’t know about most of the time.
-- The Lord is my shepherd.
-- Reynold, Bettye, Cat.
-- Senvar A.: Please pray for me and my family, as well as for me to get a part-time job, as well as for me to get my own place and to be in my right mind, as well as for me to find me a good man who is going to love me for me, who is not going to hurt me at all. Who know what he wants in life. A person who loves the Lord. Who is going to protect me from anyone that comes in my way. Please pray for the United States of America because the president .... at all.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastor, volunteers, convenience of this church, Greg, and the players of the instruments, our driver, and all the above-mentioned families, my sons and my brothers with their families. Friends who need healing comfort for their families. Thanks.
-- Sidik: My life is in shambles. Allow me to live and serve God.
-- Pray for Grey to be fired from his job.
-- I pray 4 my family.
-- Wesley and Lafonda: Pray for a house or apartment.
-- I am praying harder for me.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment