Thursday, January 9, 2020

Prayer Requests 1/9/20

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’”
Matthew 25:41-45 (NIV)

-- Reynold, Cat, Bettey
-- Reginald J.: I want to thank you people for the time I’ve shared here with you all. I also would like to ask for a prayer to receive a job that I have been looking for.
-- Thank you dear God for a very troubled world. Keep us safe. Bless this meal.
-- Please, I ask for a prayer request for Kejan J., Jr., Quanan A.L., and Naomi, and all kids and people who are hurting badly and are starting not to believe in God or Christ anymore. Please, I ask that He rescues us out of something terrible and delivers us from evil. I also pray for the wicked.
-- Please pray for me and my family as well for my health, for me to get a good job, as well as for me to find my own place, as well keep me in my right mind. Bless with family who is going through a lot as well. Keep my family in line with their mind. Move all the evil people out of my house. Find me a good man with a job who is going to love me for me, who is going to have a good heart, who loves the Lord. Keep all the doctors in their right mind.
-- Pray for: Melvin M., Tanya S. and family, Gail L., Undray L., Sky L., Jeiko B., Zydon F., for good health and finances.
-- Money, housing, Enzo, Alde to go to Ends, family, friends, Tim, health, admission, detox.
-- I am praying that all homeless people need to live up and look forward. Attain what God needs them to. You follow Him and His righteousness. He will bring _______ with adding to your life.
-- I pray that the bipolar criminal mobster who has defrauded our nation, derailed my career, and murdered several of my family members. I pray the Lord remove him from the planet.
-- Please pray for my girlfriend.
-- Mikita H.: Pray for my health and a place to stay. Thank you again.
-- Shawn: Life has been really hard for me but I’ve been making it. Pray for me and I will keep praying, God.
-- Quinton M.: I am American. I request a blessing that cash money would come to me one way. A blessing from God Jesus.
-- Please pray for Tracie C. to get better and stay better and to get into the HAC Program and get an apartment, and stay sober, and find a nice Christian sober man to marry. Xo Thanks.
-- Joseph H.: Pray that I become a new creation in Christ. Thanks.
-- I pray for my friend J. Stevson that died. God knows who she is.
-- Cathy - get off life support.
-- God bless Florida.
-- God bless Bond.
-- Please pray for Becky and Debbie for good health. Also, for Brian for sobriety. Also for Timothy for guidance.
-- Marylee E.: Please bless me with my kids and a home, also Deinney.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastors, driver, Mr. Greg, and the other volunteers, the governors of this church and the families of all the above mentioned. My sons, brothers, and their families. Friends who are _____ and comfort for their family. Continued focus for me. Thanks!!!!!
-- MVEH: Dios dame la fuerza para incorporarse a la realidad. Yo se que mis hijos cambiaron. (Translated: God give me the strength to join reality. I know that my children changed.)
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment