Thursday, February 6, 2020

Prayer Requests 2/6/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

-- Byron: Please join me in praying for Mr. Greg, our bus driver and the volunteers. Thanks.
-- Gregory B.: I just want to tell God I love Him for in everything and thank you, God.
-- Trauo: Help me, please!
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S. and family, Gail L., Undray L., Jeikio Bean, Zydon F., for good health.
-- I wish to live forever. Into God let me rest.
-- I am safe out of the streets. I need prayer for my family. Maybe there is one more chance. Pray for the Jasinskis and for my Princess Queen Madison. Thank you. God bless.
-- Please keep in prayer for a job.
-- John: Please pray for my home at xxxx NW xth Ave., Ft. Lauderdale. Continue to help the homeless, unfortunate people who need housing, food etc. Thanks.
-- Beverly B.: Pray that God keeps blessing me and getting me back on the way He wants me to be and do. Amen.
-- I want to thank you God for another day. Family love. God love. Amen.
-- Maryse: Need prayer for my only one daughter, Chrystelle, for Michel.
-- I would like to see my daughter.
-- Show me the money Lord.
-- Lord, I pray for me spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, health, and strength to be relieved of homelessness. I pray for all the homeless people.
-- Pray for my family.
-- Please pray for all the volunteers, especially Greg. Pray for all the homeless.
-- Please pray for my girlfriend.
-- God, please be with me. You know what is going on. So, Lord help me each and every day. Thank you.
-- Sandra S.: For a tent or a permanent housing program.
-- Kenyan A.: Please pray for me and my families as well as and for my (?). I really do need my own place. I need to find me a good job as well and for me to find me a good man with a place to stay. He must love the Lord as well. I want a person who is going to love me for  me as well. (?) my right mind, as well to (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment