Thursday, February 20, 2020

Prayer Requests 2/20/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

Do not gloat at my fate, my enemy; although I am down now, I will rise up. Although I am in darkness now, the Eternal One will be my light.
Micah 7:8 (VOICE)

-- I want to be blessed with Jesus and life.
-- Please help me get my birth certificate so I can get my ID.
-- Thank you dear God, the almighty source for all that You do for me. Also, I say a prayer for the world to have peace, everlasting peace and love throughout the world. Bless this church, please God.
-- Patricia L.: Needs an apartment. Thanks for your prayers, Savior, if possible.
-- George N.: I need someone to pray for my right knee. Thank you.
-- Please pray for Joni and David’s homeless situation.
-- Christina G.
-- Pray for me to get off the streets, and my family and my little girl.
-- Derek W.: Please pray that my family and I stay in good spirits and be healthy.
-- Pray for Wesley, Lafonda, and Angelia for a place.
-- Pray for my strength, and courage to know the wisdom and knowledge I need to know.
-- Please God, forgive me for all my sins for I can’t seem to find God but when I come here. A decade or so ago, I was in charge of meatloaf before the murder.
-- PB: I request more power for positive manifestation. I request prayers for more healing. I request more prayers for positiveness. I request more prayers for love. I request prayers for more strength in prayers.
-- Fervier: Pray for homes for the homeless - safe and decent places. Thank you. God bless you all.
-- N.R.A.: Dear God, watch over and protect my and Jamies’s children and entire family. Whatever that is going on with me, please don’t let it affect them, please. Please, an extra special prayer for everyone at and around the terminal and library.
-- Seyah A.: Please pray for me to find a part-time job, as well as please pray for my health as well. I need to get my own place as well and for my family as well because they are going through a lot as well. I am trying to find a good man who is going to love me for me as well. I just want to be happy in love with a good man with a real heart as well, who knows how to treat a good woman.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment