Thursday, February 13, 2020

Prayer Requests 2/13/20

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Before they call I will answer;
    while they are still speaking I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24 (NIV)

-- Prayer for my Queen Maddie, my baby girl, but an extra God hit for my other half, my husband, or he finds me. Thank you. Amen.
-- Reggie C.: Thanks to God first and my family and my brother, their family, and Sue and her family. Everyone else and their family. Amen.
-- Please pray for Pery, Robert and Marilyn (finances) and roommate to help pay rent.
-- Maximillian C.: To fix the big discrimination issues many people have with me at all churches, co-op, and Salvation Army - insulting me, punching me every single day, including here tonight. I need to think twice each time I come for dinner and listen to the message.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastor, Mr. Greg, bus driver, all the volunteers, my sons, my brothers and their families, relatives and friends who need healing and deliverance. Thank you.
-- I would like to see my daughter.
-- Kenyatta: Bless Bobbie and Kenyatta with enormous strength, health, peace of mind. Bless the house I live in and eliminate all the drug activity. Thank you Lord for all our blessings. Bless my job. Help my mobile detail business flourish. Find a place in the homeless to open their hearts and seek a better life. Thank you.
-- Ms. Veronica W.: Lord, continue to keep my family covered, I pray for health, more love in my heart and more knowledge.
-- Kenyan A.: Please pray for me as well, my family as well, for my health and strength as well. I need to get a place as well. For me to get a good paying, part-time so that I can get my own place as well. Be able to survive this world for just paying my bills. I just want to be happy in all that I do and how to do it. I am looking for love (?).
-- I would like to be prayed for my finances. I would like to pray that no weapon form against will prosper. Pray that God takes drugs out of my family life. Keep me and my family happy.
-- I need prayer for my son and my family and my father.
-- God give me strength. Let go, let God.
-- Pray for Steve to get a place.
-- I’m praying for everyone in this world.
-- Give me a person to give my Valentine box.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment