Thursday, September 27, 2018

Prayer Requests 9/27/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So trust in the Eternal One forever,
     for He is like a great Rock—strong, stable, trustworthy, and lasting.
He humbles the high and mighty.
     Even the indomitable city falls before His strength, reducing it to dust.
The feet of the poor, the weak, the infirm and forgotten
     will trample the dust of the formerly great.
The path of those who do right is straight and smooth.
     O God, You who are upright, You make the way of the righteous level.
When we act in justice and righteousness—following Your laws—we wait for You.
     We are eager to hear Your holy name and remember Your ways.
Isaiah 26:4-8 (VOICE)

-- My prayer goes out to my beloved son, Junebug, and his mother Janie Mae S. May they have a safe ride - going on a plane, Wednesday. Lord, this is my prayer request.
-- Pray for Bobby, quickly!
-- Praise God! God is good! Pray for the homeless to get a house! God bless! Amen!
-- Prayer changes everything.
-- God bless everything in my life and everyone in my family.
-- I pray that my family is safe and will remain safe on any and all things they end up doing. I pray that Grandpa Stan keeps on staying path of recovery from his recent surgery.
-- Jose C.: Pray for my main family. Amen. I love Jesus. Amen.
-- Please help me get housing.
-- May God bless everyone.
-- Pray for all the hurting people out here.
-- Tim, family, friends, NC, SC, happiness, finances, paper, special blessings, housing, admission, forgiveness, thanks, faith, protection, my guardian angel, safety.
-- Please pray for all the people who are homeless to find places to live and get off of the streets, and pray for all the people who feed and clothe the homeless.
-- Kevin L.Y.: To all my family, loved ones and friends. I pray for all!
-- I wish my life will be better with my husband, and I wish that my safety will come with God. Please come in the mail.
-- W. Washington: Please remember me in your prayers. I am leaving early next month. Thank you for all the good meals. Thank you. Bless you.
-- Dear God, I need blessing for a new place to live, get off the streets. I pray for all the homeless people in the streets. I pray for your protection for my kids and family. Lord, please help me and provide all my needs. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
-- Dear God, bless my honest, homeless friends with a house to move into so we can provide for our family residence. In Jesus name I pray, amen!!
-- Dear God, I  don’t understand, but I love the change you are making for me. I pray for more knowledge, marriage, children, and wealth. I pray for my health and Tania, Jasmin, Alandrea, Sanquane, Nay J., and my family. In Jesus’ name, amen.
-- Pray for me.
-- Employment for Jimmy, Jay, Michael, Manfred, Seal, and housing and the wisdom and strength and in sight of the Lord in all areas of our lives and those the Lord has placed in our lives.
-- Pray for Joan to get a job. Amen. God is able to deliver.
-- Jacob, Jacoby, Galactic, Sanders, Whitfield, all USA citizens to have 3 million dollars in their saving account. I thank God for my family. In the name of Jesus.
-- Francis S.G.: Pray for my health and to change my life to keep doing things that aren’t bad and to do all the good things.
-- Reynold/Bettey/Cat/Mar
-- Peace on earth. Get a job. Get housing. Amen.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment