Thursday, September 20, 2018

Prayer Requests 9/20/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Come on, let’s renew our loyalty to the Eternal One!
He tore us like a lion, but He’ll heal us;
    He wounded us, but He’ll bandage us.
He’ll bring us back to life after two days;
    He’ll raise us up on the third day, and we’ll live with Him.

So let’s know Him; let’s strive to know the Eternal.
    As surely as the sun rises, He’ll come out from His lair.
As surely as the rains come each year—
    those spring rains that drench the earth—He’ll come back to us.
Hosea 6:1-3 (VOICE)

-- Pray for structure and pursuit of new jobs.
-- Mya: God, you are holy, graceful and kind, gentle, nice and you are my Father and you are never a problem and you love me and you hold me strong that I sometimes cry when I do something not in your presence.
-- Pray for the U.S. military and their families. Pray for the U.S. government and the lawmakers.
-- God bless my family as well as my child, Adrian. Thank you, Lord, for my life and getting me up. Bless the people on the streets who have nothing. Thank you God. Amen!!!
-- May September 2018 be celebrated as nice as it was meant to be.
-- Byron: Please help me pray for our Pastor, our driver, Mr. Greg and the volunteers, along with their families, my sons, my brothers and their families. There are friends who are ailing, healing, deliverance for all.
-- Please pray for Jackie and Cathy to give them the strength to endure all that comes our way. Thank you.
-- Biggie, Small, Joy, Bill, Apt, FSU, BeckyRay Ray, Jay. 
-- Michael L.: Pray for my family and for me to get my own home.
-- Praise God! Home for the homeless! God is good! Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- God bless me to see my first son in 21 years that I have not seen him.
-- Preach on 2018.
-- I ask the Lord, on my behalf, to help me with my crack addiction and that my operations (left knee and both shoulders) be done well and to restore my Workers Comp to a livable sum so that I can reunite my family. And most of all to help and heal the soul under this roof.
-- I would like to pray for my housing and financial stability and also for my family. Hoping I get everything I desire. Thank you, Lord.
-- I want to take this time to give the glory to Our Father Jesus Christ, for another day of His creating. I ask for Him to continue to bless me with everything that I am lacking right now. To continue to order my steps, talk, my heart to be more like each and everyday. In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- James T.: Pray that I do better in life. Thank you.
-- Pray for me to get a good job.
-- Dear God, I know I did not do my share on the last blessing you gave me but could you help me get this job and apartment? Please, if not, help us get into the HACK Program. Love You.
-- Maurice and Tasha G.: Pray for me and my family.
-- Oh Heavenly Father, my guarded safe home, with lock as a mom and woman, and of course, cash from my daddy! Love You!
-- God bless me please, Clay, dog, Amy, thanks.
-- Tony: Thank you, Jesus, for all you have done. Hope to see my children soon. Pray for all the staff.
-- Dear Lord, please let me keep my baby.
-- Robert D.: Just help me. Do something.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- Prayer for more blessing and to have the finest things in life. Also a nice beautiful house with a car, SUV, truck, etc. Amen.
-- Elvis F.: For better health. More work for me and my cousin, Frank, Scott. Pray for my sister, brothers and children, my whole family.
-- Dear Father, may you bring me and my true friends to an end of being homeless, plus broken soul healed up and strong enough to walk over rivers and ponds. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen!!!
-- Bernard Mc.: I need prayer for work as well as to let my family know I am alright. All my family.
-- Heavenly Father, I know that I am not perfect, only through You I have to ask for forgiveness each day. My prayer request is to see my son and my lady return safe to Kentucky.
-- Glory to Your Name. I hope one day I will see my son and be with him. I ask that God will keep satan from me. I want to thank you for everything you did for me. I want to give you the glory and the praise. I need you to keep me safe. I need you in every way. I ask all of this in the Name of Jesus.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment