Thursday, September 13, 2018

Prayer Requests 9/13/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in the presence of all Israel, “Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the Lord swore to their ancestors to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:7-8 (NIV)

-- My prayer is for people in need. People who need a place to stay. People who need Jesus in their life. I pray for better health, new job, new place to stay. Pray for better days. Just pray that God is with me for the rest of my days. In Jesus name, Amen!
-- Pray for Mi and CJ, Jesus.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, my brother, sister, my wife and a place to stay. Healing in leg.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat and Mat.
-- Lucia S.
-- That Tim gets all his stuff back, money and furniture and a place to put it. Thank you for helping the homeless.
-- Ben Mc: I am asking to look to forgive me of my sin. Help me to quit smoking. I need forgiveness. Help me to get back into the pew. In the name of Jesus.
-- Please bless my loved ones, David, Lori, Brother Al. Forgive me if I forget anyone at this time. Thank you.
-- Please bless the people who are affected by the storm! Home for the homeless! Amen.
-- I would like to pray for my family in Chicago, IL and everyone else in the world!!! Blessing!
-- Shawn O.: Stay humble, continue to stay in faith with Christ. Get stronger in rehabilitation.
-- Lord, let me drive the truck safely.
-- Please pray for all the homeless to find shelter and for my boyfriend and I as well. Also would like to pray for all the people who volunteer to feed the homeless.
-- Tony: Please pray for my children. Pray for all the volunteers.
-- Help the widow and orphan and anyone less fortunate. Amen.
-- Please help me get housing.
-- James H.: Lord, I just thank you for everything you have done. Now I have to complete my blessings.
-- Moses: Ask God to give me strength and help me to move on and be the person that I need to be.
-- Richard: Ask for forgiveness and make me a better person and lead me in the direction and treat people right.
-- Pray for the healing of life quickly. Kevin and Conlon Sr. Amen.
-- Joe: Thank you, Jesus.
-- Please, God, watch over my family and friends.
-- Bless all the hurricane victims. Peace, one heart, one love.
-- Frank L.: Prayer for all of God's people. Eph. 6:10-19, 2 Tim 1:7, Phil 1:1b, Isaiah 53:15, James 4:4-6, 1 John 5:4-8.
-- I am in a position where I can afford my apartment or studio. I fell in a trap somehow for a year in the homeless environment, so therefore I need help with honest guidance and prayers.
-- Pray 4 all!!!
-- Please pray for my friend and her husband. Just died and she returned to work after a month absence. Still grieving. Pray for the volunteers who serve the homeless.
-- Nathaniel M.: Pray that the Lord helps me beat this demon of addiction.
-- Tim, Anthony, Enzo, friends, family, paper, financial, special blessings, NC/SC, forgiveness, housing, another admission, health, forgiveness, protection from violence, Etnolt.
-- I would like to pray for James S., to take all bad temptation out of me and make me whole and do good in our Lord's name, Jesus. Amen.
-- Rafael T.: Mis peticiones son, que dieo contine creidando mi familia he hijo en P.R. y me supla continuar aqui con mi ministerio de alabanzas y un buen apto seguin sea su voluntad. ! Gloria a Dios! (Translated:  My requests are, that I continue believing my family has a son in P.R. and it is my pleasure to continue here with my ministry of praise and a good fit, even if it is your will.)
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment