Thursday, October 4, 2018

Prayer Requests 10/4/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

But when all is said and done,
    God’s Temple on the mountain,
Firmly fixed, will dominate all mountains,
    towering above surrounding hills.
People will stream to it
    and many nations set out for it,
Saying, “Come, let’s climb God’s mountain.
    Let’s go to the Temple of Jacob’s God.
He will teach us how to live.
    We’ll know how to live God’s way.”
True teaching will issue from Zion,
    God’s revelation from Jerusalem.
He’ll establish justice in the rabble of nations
    and settle disputes in faraway places.
They’ll trade in their swords for shovels,
    their spears for rakes and hoes.
Nations will quit fighting each other,
    quit learning how to kill one another.
Each man will sit under his own shade tree,
    each woman in safety will tend her own garden.
God-of-the-Angel-Armies says so,
    and he means what he says.
Micah 4:1-4 (MSG)

-- Pastor, please pray for all the volunteers and the homeless individuals they serve each day.
-- Love thy Neighbor.
-- Prayer changes things.
-- Pray for family.
-- Please pray for me, Fitzroy aka Diamond. Hope, patience, perseverance, professional success. I'm hoping to be off the streets soon. For peace of mind when I lay my head to rest. Happiness, love and financial independence. 
-- Hallelujah to God.
-- God Bless You All, Love, Norm
-- Georgetta R.: Alvah Jr., Wayne B., Billy, Rance, Lame. God bless us.
-- Charlton B.: Prayer Request - 1. The Lord deliver me. 2. I reach my peak. 3. I am always included in the Kingdom of God!
-- Put God first.
-- Moses - Levines to be strong with finesse.
-- Mr. Walker: Need a job.
-- In the Name of Christ. He is the Living God, our Messiah. Holy Spirit truth and love. Father, pray for a heathy future, safety, job and home.
-- Thank you, God! Praise God! Pray for the homeless that they get a home! God is good! Amen.
-- I pray that my family gets back to how it was.
-- Miguel: Pray for Jenny's health and my son and grandson.
-- Ronald B.: Please pray for me that I will come to love God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ more and more!! Amen.
-- Paul: That my family and friends be safe and the Lord may bless me with work. P.S. Thank you, God, for everything.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our Pastor, our driver, Mr. Greg and the volunteers. The donators along with their families, my sons, my brothers and their families. Friends who are ailing and who need healing and deliverance. Comfort their families. Thank you.
-- Pray I get my apartment or housing and pray I get income or a check or money coming in so I can rent my own apartment.
-- Pray my baby is fine. #1 get us sober. In Jesus Name.
-- Harry, Kisha, Moy Kenne. Pray for us.
-- Jesus saves.
-- Pray for my physical health and transportation.
-- Robert D.: Pray to help me to get a job and a little money and make me good, thanks.
-- Lily: To remember your Spirit is demanding and evil; but if you pray first, then you may keep some of it. Micah 4:2
-- David: I pray for restoration for not only myself and others ... to be restored to the person I am supposed to be.
-- Matthew D.: My prayer goes out to all the ill, mental, physical, spiritual, including myself for healing over victory. Receive a job to help myself and others.
-- Get better.
-- I wish my card would come to Morice or Weday P. Please God.
-- Pray for me to get a home. Please God. Thank you.
-- I pray this works.
-- Dear Lord, guide me to find work, get my wife off drugs, get home to see grandchild born. Thank you, Lord.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment