Thursday, August 30, 2012

Prayer Requests 8/30/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

Turn to me and have mercy, for I am alone and in deep distress. My problems go from bad to worse. Oh, save me from them all! Feel my pain and see my trouble. Forgive all my sins.
Psalm 25:16-18 (NLT)

-- God bless my friends and my loved ones – friend – need.
-- Ricky J.
-- I thank you, Lord, for you shedding your blood and dying for my sins. And I pray, Dear Lord, that you will open all of our hearts to surrender to you, Jesus Christ.
-- Ronnie and Debra need God’s financial blessings for the funds to move back into our house. Then we can receive our kids back with us. In Jesus name, Amen. God’s blessings!
-- Pray for those that need it.
-- Fakiaya C.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer. Thank you.
-- Pray for Carol C.: Hope the moving process goes good. Pray for Tanya S. and her foreclosure problems, hoping the bank can work it out.
-- Robert J. and family: God come into my life and make me the way you want me. That me and my family get back together and that I can keep a job and get by disability gone. Amen.
-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me to pay my rent and to get furniture and for money blessing. In Jesus name.
-- Ellen: I wish I can communicate with Annabel. I am very happy for Andrew and Hadus engagement. All my love to Juliet and Austin.
-- Lois J.: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I thank God for allowing me to breathe everyday. Please pray that my daughter and my needs are met, house lights, food and to keep a good paying job. Blessed be the King.
-- God bless Miss Charlotte for her love, kindness – grace.
-- Zebiah M.: Dear God, I need a lot this year. I need you to please bless me and my mom please. (written by a child)
-- Annette J.: I feel myself getting weak. I’m asking for Pery to be strong.
-- Answer my prayer Jesus.
-- Bob: Albert S., my roommate, left the United States for a few days and did not return back or call me. Hope Albert will return back to Fort Lauderdale. Albert’s mom is very sick and may die anytime. Albert is a great guy and is very good to me. Albert is having problems with work.
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- Darryl J.: Stronger walk in Christ.
-- Pray for me to find a job so I can help others who are in more need than me.
-- I hope God bless me.
-- Gary: Please say a prayer for my friend Sam. He needs to get his life back in order and grow up!
-- For the world to be delivered back to Christ.
-- World peace.
-- Anthony S.: Please pray for me. I am sick in the body.
-- God’s grace, blessings and mercy on the poor, hungry and homeless children. God’s grace, blessings and mercy on the abused, neglected, abandoned, unloved, unappreciated and the exploited. For social and economic justice … if you want peace – work for justice. Gratitude and thanksgiving for a roof over my head, new sneakers, new phone, food and pretty good health. Pray for a job. Thank you.
-- Sandra Faye G.: I am asking to be prayed for protection and for blessings. Thank you.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Jr. for healthy life and to get a job. Pray for Undray L. and Gail L. and baby for good healthy life.
-- Pray for Zydon F. and Jaikio B. healthy life. Pray for Melvin M. Sr. healthy life.
-- I love you, Lord, more and more.
-- Solage N.
-- I pray for the cops that abuse the homeless in hopes they see the wrong they do.
-- Father God, thank you for another life in life. Father, keep hands on Faustina and Sharon, Aurelius, my sister, her children. Keep hands on me in life. Bless me in your name, Amen.
-- Randy J.: I need a job.
-- For God to bless me with a job and keep me on the right path to help me keep faith in Him.
-- Bless Mike and Fran’s marriage. Thank you.
-- N.B.: Lord, strengthen me in love, care, compassion and prosperity. In Jesus name.
-- Sam L.: Prayer for help in getting into a program and not prison.
-- Dear Lord, increase your body!! As we gain insight!!
-- Prayer for my friend Dianna. Just diagnosed with breast cancer.
-- Alonzo L., lung cancer. Korey H., knee surgery.
-- Amy: I hope Don and Amy get a great place to live and live and love forever.
-- Sue: Please pray for my children Amanda and Danny. I love them.
-- Prayers for Charles for health – blood pressure and diabetes.
-- Pray for me and my mother and for the Middletons.
-- Helen A.: Pray for me that I get my FP&L bill paid. I have no power now.
-- Nichole: Father, thank you for your grace. Father, if it be your will, can I please have a financial breakthrough for an immediate, get off the street blessing, enough to afford a security deposit and a rent payment. I’ve been working, just people haven’t been paying me yet, but may you correct their hearts and may they do the right thing and pay me. Father, bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. Father, I ask you to bless my friend, Day, and help him get out of jail. He is a good person who just made a bad decision but he still needs to know your still with him and with my prayers for him. You got the victory. I’m believing Day is free from the life of jail and all that bondage. He needs people to hire him, like me, I need to be hired too. Maybe you can open up the doors. Maybe the county can create some work for people too. Thank you for Randy and Lauren, and Lord, I’m sorry about Jose going to prison but maybe you can meet him there too. He’s too far for me to visit unless you decide I’m in miracle territory and you would be gracious enough to bless me. Father, that thing that thinks it wants to grow inside my lip with a piece of glass, cannot exist on my lips. These lips are yours and you took all infirmities on the cross and you took that lump and left it so I don’t have to bear it. You said many are the infections of the righteous but you deliver them out of them all. So I’m healed and I don’t have to carry that ugly look. I don’t have to bear that. I’m free of it – in the natural too. The doctor won’t remove it, so you have got to Jesus. Thank you. I love you.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment