Thursday, August 9, 2012

Prayer Requests 8/9/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for us and with us!

Blessings,
Erika

God is bedrock under my feet, the castle in which I live, my rescuing knight. My God—the high crag where I run for dear life, hiding behind the boulders, safe in the granite hideout; My mountaintop refuge, he saves me from ruthless men.
2 Samuel 22:2-3 (MSG)

-- Charles L.: I would like you to pray that God keeps blessing this church.
-- Nichole: Thank you Father for your grace. Thank you for letting me pray to you all the time. Father, if it be your will, may I have the security deposit I need for an apartment? Thank you for ending the abuse from John. Now you can do it in the natural way where I can give you the glory. Father, please keep Lauren and Randy safe. I also need a monthly bus pass to keep me safer. Thank you, will you make a way so that I can have a name? Thank you for travel mercies for Pastor Pery and Pastor Tim. Thank you, Jesus, for healing my lip. 
-- Fawna
-- Thomas & W. Family, D. Family, safe travels, plane tickets to get back home to dying grandma. Thank you Jesus. God Bless You.
-- Nancy W. & Ray S.: We pray that our situation improves with blessings and that we are kept safe and healthy through these hard, challenging times.
-- Bro Kevin G.: My request for job and healing!
-- Salvado Adrian E.: Peace and happiness for all at the end of my journey.
-- Please pray for all the homeless.
-- Nan has a tumor. Please pray for Nan. Has stage 4 cancer operation on her neck. Pray for Marshall, Vivian, Robert, Marilyn, Angela, Sharon. Prayers for Robert’s finances.
-- I would like to ask the Lord for a decent paying job that doesn’t conflict with my schedule. Thank you.
-- Pray for John and Danny for safety and health.
-- Please pray that things start looking up for all. Also just got some bad news about spine, and gallstone was still there in the x-rays. Thank you from Turtle John.
-- Valerie: Prayers for depression and loneliness. Want love, humans to talk to.
-- Thomas S.: Please pray for me to be safe.
-- Please pray that God delivers me from homelessness. Save my son and daughter. Send me all the help I need for my youth organization. Make my fiancé marry me – the right thing to do.
-- God, please watch over my children and their mothers.
-- Randy J.: Football and basketball for my kids.
-- Sis Pat: My prayer is for my sister to find a home or apartment very soon for her and her 3 children, also to be able to keep clean. Pray for my son to come home healthy and in his right mind to serve the Lord. I need a new heart. Pray for my grandson returning home, that the Lord will direct his heart. Also for my granddaughter to get the help she needs to help her take care of children.
-- God bless Terry and Eric.
-- Pray for all the people of this church.
-- Mike: Prayers for a job to get a place to live, lay my head down and not up all night.
-- Thank you Lord, because your spirit resides in me, you keep me safe from evil ones.
-- Robert B.: For family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay.
-- Jacqueline V.: I am asking that you please pray for me to have a stable place to live and that I keep my new job.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment