Thursday, August 16, 2012

Prayer Requests 8/16/12


The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your continued prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

"At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you. I will rescue the lame; I will gather the exiles. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame. At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes," says the Lord.
Zephaniah 3:19-20 (NIV)

-- Please pray for me and my friends and my family and for our luck to get better so that we can get off of the streets.
-- Ellen: Kathy has positive news; Andrew and family are well; Juliet and Annabel are well.
-- Please pray for Jim.
-- Please pray for the right people in my life so I can get my life together and be with my grandchildren sometimes.
-- I pray for everyone that has less than me and everyone that is sick and in the hospital. I pray that the Lord will open all of our hearts and let the Lord have His way in our lives. God bless everyone. Godly love.
-- Tony L.: Special prayer…Jeffrey, 13 years old on the street by the bus terminal. Father, mother, sister, nephew, niece, kids, their mother’s family members, all churches that feed the homeless with Farmer’s Market on Las Olas, cleaning carpet business, me and John, Kevin in jail. Bless all, Holy Spirit, as our guide. In Jesus name. Thank you, Lord.
-- World peace.
-- Me and my girl stay together, thank you.
-- KC: Please pray for my friend, thank you. He found out that he has HIV. My heart breaks for him.
-- Thank you for the meal.
-- Salvado A.E.: I need shoes that I can work in and walk in at the same time, like street boots.
-- I pray for the safety of every homeless person in the entire world. Scripture – James 3:6.
-- Ashem: Uncle Scay
-- James: Pray for chill most & positive employment.
-- Beau Ge, Jacques E.
-- My name is Barry W., please pray for me to get a job that has benefits, health insurance, dental and paid vacations.
-- Pray for Tyrell R. to have strength and be strong against power over HIV and get closer to God and become a better person. I pray for Michael B. that everyday he is blessed. I pray for my family through hard times.
-- Please help me with the problem I caused for myself. Help me stop doing this!! Thanks.
-- Give your people the strength to persevere through all these harsh and difficult times as they are not to be given any more than they can handle anyhow and the patience and tolerance toward others to permit themselves in continued communion in your name, Father, and for your praise. God bless!
-- Randy J.: I need a job.
-- Bon Chance E.: I hope and pray that Pery will be happy in his new church.
-- My wife, Rieko, who is in Tokyo, Japan, went through earthquake and tsunami.
-- Reynold, Betty, Mat
-- Lord speak and we speak love into existence. Amen.
-- Need prayer and forgiveness for someone to take a bible and things not belonging to them. Forgive them, please Lord, wonderful God.
-- To get my life together.
-- Noelle: Please, Father, get us off the streets, and people taking all our things.
-- Alison H.: Please pray for me to get a job.
-- Joes: I would like a prayer said for everyone who came to help and eat and that people get everything in life.
-- My mom to get off drugs.
-- Shell: Please Lord, forgive me for my shortcomings and I pray that I would like for you guys to pray that I continue being as clear minded as I have been and pray that I get to see my mother soon.
-- Leo B.: I need ten girls, one does not add up.
-- Dear God, Jesus, I would love for me and Lorenzo to have a happy and healthy relationship.
-- My mom, dad and brother, Frank, Joulie, and Jane.
-- Larry: Prayer for healing of rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Bless me and my family.
-- Lord, lead and guide us.
-- KC: My boyfriend, James, and I are having a hard time trusting God to help us off the streets.
-- Sammy & Child: I request prayer for my health and miracle provision to get my daughter some school clothes.
-- We love the Lord always.
-- Marci R.: My dog was stolen yesterday. I found her abandoned on the street one month ago and promised her she would never be homeless again. I don’t know how she is being treated now. She’s a wonderful dog. I pray that she is not being abused. Please pray that she is being treated well. She doesn’t deserve that. Thank you. 
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment