Thursday, August 2, 2012

Prayer Requests 8/2/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests each week!

Blessings,
Erika

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:13-14 (NIV)

-- Rose P.: Pray for you all and my mom.
-- Salvado Adrian E.: I need a prayer to be left alone and not followed by insults, anger and incompetency.
-- Mom, Dad and my brothers.
-- Bill: Pray for me having cataract surgery on Wednesday, August 5th.
-- Help me with the problem I caused myself! Thank you!!!
-- M.Z.: For the churches in the area to come together and truly help the homeless and needy, from their abundant blessing that the Lord has given them.
-- Pray that I will receive my full church from social security and wisdom on how to spend it and pray for my younger brother in prison.
-- Erze needs a job. Please help me find a job. Help me and Ruena. Thank you. Love the Lord.
-- Jamie M.: I would like to pray that my mother and my brothers are blessed and highly favored. My heart goes out to Jeffrey’s family. I pray that God would continue to look over me and the ones in my life and that I would find a good job. Thank you and God bless.
-- George B.: Pray that heart gets better. Pray for family friend.
-- Elaine: Pray for healing in my body. Please pray for me to have a closer walk with Jesus. Pray for my loved ones to change their ways.
-- Willie M.: I need prayer for a job and pray for my girlfriend, Shirley.
-- Fawna
-- Ebony: Pray for us to get jobs and housing, cash assistance and for my family to be back together.
-- Tery: Pray for me to get my own place someday and for my family.
-- James: Peace!
-- Dear Lord, please let me be able to get on the greyhound bus when my Mom sends the ticket with money to eat on that long trip. Amen.
-- Tony L.: Pray all family members, kids, mother, Rachael, Monica, Las Olas Market, John, carpet cleaning business, find a place, all church groups and families.
-- Michael T.: Please pray that I would be successful in doing the work that God has called me to in the name of Jesus. If I’m successful, I know it will bring glory to Him.
-- Roland: Please pray for me and my problem.
-- Please pray for Changing Your Life Ministries, 1st Lady Johnson and myself that I make it off the streets.
-- Jess Peaches J.
-- Financial blessing for my family so we can get a new place and I can work again.
-- Deliverance, please, for me and my family in Haiti, for health and strength.
-- Deante R.: I need prayer that I find a job and get my life together. Also for my family and friends.
-- Pray for my Father, John Clem R., for he has prostate cancer and diabetes. Please pray for him. Thank you all. I am his son, Brian.
-- Frank: God love Mary and Frank.
-- Pray for John S. that he gets into the Salvation Army!
-- Joseph & Kimberly: Pray for apartment and love forever.
-- Elaine: Please pray for me for healing in my body from high blood pressure and diabetes.
-- Jesus Etendue mandegrissont sil roup elele tanpri poutout ranmie repoumoun souple. (Unable to translate)
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment