Thursday, September 6, 2012

Prayer Requests 9/6/12


The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for our guests and us!

Blessings,
Erika

"But I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. He is like a tree growing near a stream and sending out roots to the water. It is not afraid when hot weather comes, because its leaves stay green; it has no worries when there is no rain; it keeps on bearing fruit."
Jeremiah 17:7-8 (GNT)

-- Dear God, I need you to bless me and my mom please (written by a child)
-- Please pray that I get stronger in the Lord, and I pray for everyone and all my so-called animals! Thank you, Lord.
-- My name is Lori S. Asking for prayer that I get housing. Been trying to get a live-in position that would be my place & income. Ask for your prayers. Thank you.
-- N.B.: Almighty Father, I thank you for your blessing and lovingness, your kindness. In Christ's name.
-- Randy J.: I need a job.
-- Willie: Willie Jr., Diane, Shirley, Willie, George, Terry, Larry, Glenn, Eloise. Please pray for my family. God bless.
-- I want $$$
-- Kenny: For prayers for strength and justice.
-- Tony L.: My family members, my kids and their mother’s family members, all churches, people who provide the homeless & needful. Me and John's carpet cleaning business. Get farmer’s market, Las Olas. Bless world.
-- World Peace.
-- I need a prayer!
-- I want everything to get a better home (written by a child)
-- RoRo D.
-- Juni N.
-- Cledanor P.
-- Solage N.
-- More loving to Christians.
-- I ask for strength to continue, continuing to keep on keepin’ on. Pray I keep with prayer.
-- Thank you for the food and blankets.
-- Milo J.: I need two jobs or one good one.
-- Luis V.
-- Tim P.: Pray for work for me! Thank you and God bless!
-- Keith: I pray that everything goes right.
-- More love to our triune God.
-- Ellen: I am able to look forward, not back. Thank you, thoughts are with my family at all times.
-- I need you to pray that I get a job and a place to stay.
-- Bob: Albert S., my roommate, left the U.S. for a few days and did not return back or call me. Hope Albert will return back to Fort Lauderdale. As Albert’s mom is very sick and might die at any time. Albert is a great guy and is very good to me. Also Albert is having problems at work.
-- Ward Y. M.: Please pray for me. Need a job.
-- Please pray for Jessica. She is going through a hard time.
-- George W.: I need you to pray for better health and love for me. And to pray for the people who need help to cope with life and the things that it has to bring.
-- Dennis C.: Pray that I get off the streets for good. Amen, Praise God.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- Pray for me to find a home.
-- I need prayer for me to find a job to take care of all my kids.
-- Ricky J.
-- Matthew C.: I want God to bless me to pay my bills and to get furniture to go in my apartment. And to prosper and to defeat my enemies. In Jesus name.
-- Annette J.: Ask for prayer so that God can strengthen me and take control of my life forever.
-- Takya: Change
-- Reynold and Mat
-- Mary & Frank: God love Mary & Frank
-- Dear God, I pray that everybody will believe in you more!
-- Calvin L.: Only prayer is for wisdom and to be able to take care of my daughter.
-- Ricky: Prayers to get a job so I can get my kids back.
-- Prayers for family, wife, brother, sister, a job, a place to stay.
-- The Dixons thank you for your prayers. Especially Cherly, Patricia, Montez and Tracy.
-- Aaron W.: Request prayer for healing.
-- Gerard R.: I love this church and I hope God bless me.
-- Say a prayer daily for the soldiers, please.
-- Job, home, my family back and the strength to defy the devil. Have all the faith in Lord Jesus Christ who I do really love and I am thankful.
-- Lois & Zebiah: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God, King of Israel. Psalms 118:26. I just want to thank God for His kindness towards my daughter and myself. I pray that Love in Action continues to pray for us in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
-- For Sister Pat's health and full healing.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment