Thursday, September 13, 2012

Prayer Requests 9/13/12


The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

"I will not leave you orphaned. I’m coming back. In just a little while the world will no longer see me, but you’re going to see me because I am alive and you’re about to come alive. At that moment you will know absolutely that I’m in my Father, and you’re in me, and I’m in you."
John 14:18-20 (MSG)

-- Please be in prayer for God to send Love in Action someone to drive the bus to our meal and worship on Thursdays, as there are many guests who have counted on the bus to get them to and from our ministry, especially those with handicaps. We thank our Father for the faithful service of our previous bus driver John and ask for continual blessings in his life.
-- Bill: God’s mercy, grace, blessings on the most needy – children first, the hungry, homeless, abused, neglected, exploited, unwanted, unloved, under-appreciated and unappreciative. Economic and social justice. Blessings for improved health and improved financial situation. Gratitude and thanks for being inside and daily meals. Thanks.
-- H.B.: May God bless all of us in this Sanctuary.
-- First of all, thank you Jesus for dying for me and I pray to you Jesus that you will bless all my so called enemies and all the sick and homeless. And I pray for all who are serving everyone in need, I pray for all. Thank you, Jesus.
-- I pray for more love.
-- Pray my whole life does not go haywire and the country gets Mary out! God Bless.
-- Pray for people to take a bath and their attitude.
-- Prayer for friends and family members, and friends in hospital.
-- Debra and Ronnie need financial blessing to get back into our house. “Six” children are involved. Praise God.
-- The B. Family: Please pray for me and my family and pray for my other half to get this job for UPS.
-- Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I just want to thank God for being able to appreciate everything He does for me and my family. I’ll always need Pastor Pery and Love in Action to continue to pray for me because there is strength in numbers. Where there are three gathered in His name He is in the midst. Sincerely, Lois and Zebiah.
 -- Lori S.: Asking for prayer that I get my place. Thank you.
-- An end to the horrible Christian rock music or maybe bring in a stand-up comic or something.
-- I need everything you can give me and my mom and please bless me and my mom. Please!!! (written by a child)
-- World peace.
-- Esther Maria L.: To pray for me highly and my son and family. Amen and God bless all. Love you, Jesus.
-- Bless All.
-- Asking for God to bless me and my girl, Jennifer and Tommy. God bless us.
-- Anarchy in the UK!!!
-- My name is Marshall P., someone stole my backpack while I was sleeping. I’m homeless and I don’t know how to pray for that person.
-- Prayers for Valerie and her kids. Prayers for understanding and getting closer to God.
-- Randy J.: I need a job.
-- Need prayer for all the volunteers who provide food to us homeless. Thank God for everything He does. He is wonderful. I thank Him everyday for the gift of salvation. Thank you all. God bless.
-- World peace! Thank you God only!!!
-- Please Jesus, help me get better. Help me find a better path in life. Make my woman come back.
-- I pray for those in need of your love, Lord.
-- Please pray for the W. family.
-- Takuya C.
-- Ricky J.
-- Thank you for what you have done for me and thank you for what you are doing for me!!
-- Pray for my friends Terri and Lee to always and forever be safe.
-- Ellen: My prayers are with Dianne and Kathy’s (from Love in Action) issues. My love to Andrew, Jackie, Annabel, Austin, Avery and Hadia. Stay well.
-- I, Matthew C., want God to bless me to prosper and also with a money blessing. In Jesus name, and to defeat my enemies.
-- Reynold, Mat, Bettey
-- Lord, give us understanding and lead us down the path to happiness. God bless!
-- Derwin: That I stay clean and sober.
-- We ask for continued strength and perseverance in our growing closer to You!!! Thank you, Lord.
-- Please continue to rain blessings upon all of us in your care. Salvation and peace.
-- G.R.: God bless us. I hope this church will bless me.
-- For Sister Pat's health and full healing.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment