Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prayer Requests 3/5/09

Love in Action Prayer Partners,

Tonight was an incredible evening filled with His Holy Spirit.
Let’s lift up these prayers from our guests. I sense that many are attempting to draw closer to God during this season of Lent.
And to the many volunteers who come and serve .… I say thank you for your kind words, your gentle touch and the amazing ability to reflect His love to so many who feel unloved.
You are ALL making a difference!
Blessings!
Pery

-Richard R: An elderly lady at the main library is not feeling well. I feel bad for her because she’s been nothing but sweet to me.
-I would like to pray that the Holy Spirit infuses the servers at our dinner with the same joy that they bring us for this hour. After a day of struggle we get to come, relax, and be treated like human beings for a time. God bless them all.
-Janessa: Please pray that I will find a job and like it and keep it. Please pray for my mom, brother, sister, niece, nephew and step dad. They are going through a financial struggle.
-Manny: Prayer for a new job, believing and thanking God in advance. Praise the Lord.
-Anti homeless legislation please.
-Marcial: Ariana (Daughter) to draw close to Jesus. Me: work, family, ministry. Amen
-Angel House Senior Living residents to be become official this week.
-Will: Finance, Health and Love
-Larissa: Please help me and my boyfriend Melvin to find a place to live and get married one. I love him so much!
-Johnny: Thank you for loving us. To my son Dawson…I love you and God does too!
-Emmitt: He lives and I know that HE is all that we have. So pray for us and me twice.
-Glen: Pray for a place to live.
-I am Kirk L. I am the father of Laleb. Bring him back to me.
-Please pray for Melvin and Larissa to help go through this with victory. Thank you for this blessing!
-Leroy: Help me find a job!
-Emmitt: Thank God so that He will feel our sorrow and guilt for our mistakes.
-Lee: I need prayer for guidance in my life. I am stuck between a couple of things and I can’t do it.
-Kevin: Pray for me to get back with my family members.
-Ronny: I know that I am in the flesh, but pray for me that my mind and way of thinking may stay in spiritual rhythm. Thank you and may we all pray for each other. Praise God!
-Mother and family needs better finances.
-Reynold: Need to be close to God, need wisdom, knowledge and patience. Pray for my new job and to do well in it. For this church to continue its outreach helping people on Thursdays. Thank you.
-Please pray for Sylvia and Gypsy, strength in their relationship with each other and God. Thank God.
-Tony G.
-A prayer for my brother in prison.
-Job. Will of God in my life. Complete school successfully.
-Hilton (Mick): Pray for my cancer.
-Tyler: For help to repair my vehicle
-Mark: Can you say a prayer for my sister Annie who passed away and also for me and my family. I really appreciate it.
-Please pray for Monica and Harry that we stay safe and that everything works out for us. God Bless.
-Janessa: Please pray that Jennifer comes home safe and soon. She is so big hearted. We will need her here with us. She does so much good and helps others except herself. She is in jail and we need here to share Gods word. Amen.
-Ask God to give Timothy the strength to stay off drugs
-Carl: Job and home.
-My prayer request is to have wholeness in my life with health, finance and family. I would also like continued prayer for our president Obama, his family and this mighty country and for Gods Love, grace and mercy be upon us all in this great and beautiful world. In Jesus name… Amen.
-M. Knox: Please pray for my family and friends. For my mom and I to reconcile so that she can be at my college graduation. Please pray that I finish college. A lot is going on and I fear that I will fail. I don’t want to allow that to discourage me. Please pray that I develop a relationship with God (a better one) and that my friend Andrew's hand gets better so that he can graduate college too. Thank you and God Bless.
-For healing, for thanks and the clarity of truth among the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment