Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prayer Requests 3/19/09

Attached are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding. Please continue to hold this ministry, its volunteers and those we serve in your daily prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

-- For Sandy and her family, who lost her brother Butch to cancer last night.
-- David has a potential job opportunity, but fears that he is not cut out for it. Please pray that God gives him the wisdom to see His way, and the courage to pursue it!
-- For a new friend who just found out she is HIV+, and who came to us looking for hope. I think she found it.
-- Stop raining!!
-- Stephen R. D.: I need a job soon.
-- Harry R.: Please pray for me, I need help getting off the street without going to jail. Please help with shoes and clothes.
-- For a break in our bad luck, and a means of travel to continue my personal mission to travel the USA and world.
-- I'm on probation for two years for pawning a ring, so my charges were dealing in stolen property and false identification and possession of weed and oxycodone. I might have a VOP (violation of probation) for missing a meeting at BARC (Broward Addiction Recovery Center) and need help with work.
-- Shawn: I hope that I can do better in school. Amen
-- My prayer is that once I get settled, and finish everything the court ordered me to do, that I am permanently reunited with my son.
-- Shadow: To build my family and myself.
-- Willie A. Jr.: For a better life.
-- Tony & Gesus
-- My business picks up.
-- I love you.
-- Wilford and Catia and Yahshua and Asante: Better life with God. Family, jobs.
-- Praise Yahweh. Pray unemployment check to come. My lawyer, Cochran firm, workmen's comp.
-- Patrika D. and David D. Sr.
-- Marty: Pray that all the children in all the world grow in a world filled with joy and love.
-- Pray for my mom and my sister to be happy.
-- Bianca: needs hope
-- If it is in His will, grant me employment. If not, guide me in the direction He wishes me to go. Pray for those stranded motorists who needed my help this week. Amen
-- My mother Marion T. passed away March 26, 2004 and I need to pray for her memory and family. Also pray for our country and world. Thank you. Also for our president, too.
-- Thanks for a job and a friend with family.
-- Karen's request to God: To know his love and will for me and my family, a daughter Kay and a son Trahn. Please pray for the assistance to be a whole family in the name of Jesus!
-- Juanita J.: To help the homeless people and to help the people who are sick with diabetes to find a cure.
-- Bless my mother with her 94th birthday. Put a badge of protection on me, and prosperity. In Jesus name.
-- Samantha: I would like to pray for the relationship of me and my boyfriend, to keep our relationship steady and ongoing!
-- Pray for me that I don't do nothing bad because I've lost both of my sons and my life.
-- Leon W.
-- Wish that Eric has a great life without me.
-- Alphonso D.: For me to find a job and an apartment.
-- For clarity of faith, purpose and action in a world clouded in confusion, fear and chaos.
-- Leroy: Please help me to find some place to live.
-- Pass my health license 100%. Divinely ordered job - to fulfill God's plan successfully. Complete nursing education successfully. Timely and financially not over-burdened. Renewed health. To be able to serve in community program. Educationally, spiritually, socially.
-- Allen S.: For protection and a job.
-- Want to see my mother which is in heaven.
-- Tommie L.J.: God love you.
-- Need affordable housing or program. Please pray I can make it through this, all this. Better my health.
-- Troy L. W.: For a job, for love, and to love me.
-- Andrea R.: I need money but most of all I need a boyfriend that is equally yoked.
-- Ben O.W.: Mental health, job, direction, health.
-- Alicia M. P.: God help me with my new house, and to keep it also. Help me get this job with the city, and to keep it.
-- I need my insurance renewed so I can get my seizure and brain tumor meds. I need a food card too. Please pray for my friends and that God will show himself to them and help them make a change in their lives because of faith. That one of my friends won't go to jail.
-- Lord's Prayer
-- I would like you to pray for my family. Thank you, God bless.
-- Lacie G. and Shane B.: Two new backpacks, because that is our home. And our home is falling apart :)
-- For those who need AA.
-- I hope that my mom's foot gets better.
-- Pray for all, a better tomorrow.
-- The doctors gave my Dad two months to live and he needs to be saved. His name is Joe M.
-- Linda S.: God's will. I need a job soon and bless me with a nice home. My friends and family be saved and joyful. God's will been always in my life. Keep me near the cross.
-- Cedric: Full-time job. Spiritual enlightenment. Peace of mind.
-- 2 Corinthians 1 verse 2
-- Melvie S.: For the lost children and for people who are sick and depressed and for those who are losing their homes.
-- Tony G.
-- I pray that Misty and Robert stay OK and have a place to live.
-- Please pray for me to get off drugs and the street. To do the right thing!
-- My girl Samantha, Mom, Ashley, Jason, Alyssa, my dad, my step-parents, my grandma.
-- Rain sometimes, preferably during the day and lightly, but not back to back. Just a break every once in a while would be great. Thanks!
-- Peace, harmony and God's word. Bless the homeless animals.
-- R.A.: To be debt free and have money to do the things I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment