Friday, March 27, 2009

Prayer Requests 3/26/09

Here are the Love in Action prayers from tonight's feeding. Many times I'm asked what we do with these requests, and I always explain that it is our privilege to pray for their needs specifically, daily, and to pray for them by name when asked. Today, at least ten different people went out of their way to let me know that our prayers have changed them and changed their lives, and I know many of the other volunteers have had the same experience.

Thank you all for holding these precious people in your prayers.
Blessings, Erika

-- Pray for healing for Gary's collapsed lung.
-- My name is Carlos, I'm a hopeless recovering addict. I'm only 23 years old and I have no path. I feel God does not forgive me for my sins. I want him to. Please pray I'm forgiven and there will be hope.
-- Bianca and son Brandon: That I get my life together and get my son back and forget the pain and remember to have joy not war.
-- For Randy
-- Praise God, Jamal got his green card and social security card today and is finally working. Thank you for your prayers.
-- For Robert, who feels his prayers aren't being answered.
-- Pray for my sister and my mom to be happy, and my dad.
-- For my insurance, for my medicine, and to get my food card. Wisdom and good hearts for everybody.
-- I pray for my grandma and my family to be happy.
-- Prayer for my mother Mamie; me (Dennis); my older brothers Danny, Robert; sisters Betty, Cynthia, Mary Ann, Shelia, and Joyce.
-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.
-- Pray for my family and my uncle to do good in life.
-- My name's Dawan. I would like for you to pray that I get a job, get my family back, and get closer to God.
-- Pray for Weeks and Antenor Family, Winford, Albert, Catia, Vera, Ashat, Yashua.
-- My name is Anthony. Please pray that God forgave me of my sin and that he blesses me with my own, so I can bless others.
-- I pray that I Jephte and Tabatha have a successful relationship, to stay in the fear of God and start doing the will of the almighty God in the name of Jesus.
-- Mick: Pray for my cancer.
-- Pray for my mom who is passed away. I pray that I get a better life.
-- Jon B.: That I will get better and get off the streets.
-- Kristina: I pray for Jehovah to give me strength to continue to live in his grace. I pray for Joanne and Scott and thank you for everything.
-- I ask for prayer that I need a job. Also to help my brother in prison.
-- Karen: May our president and his family stay continually in our prayers and on our minds. May God continue blessing Love in Action, the Outreach Task Force, and affiliates. Amen
-- Clarence L.: Thank you very much and God bless. My prayer request is for my recovery for alcohol.
-- Cedric: Full-time job, spiritual enlightenment, peace of mind.
-- Michele: My 84-year-old mother is very sick. I am trusting in the Lord. But every little bit helps. Thank you.
-- Please pray for all those who are sick and suffering.
-- For healing .... that people will take the time to understand that their response to life makes life.
-- I pray that my relationship with my boyfriend, God, and other people will strengthen, and I get through this hard time.
-- Ninja and wife
-- Neil: Pray for my mother because she's not well.
-- I request that God make a bigger revival in United States and Canada, Africa, Asia, India, England, and in Haiti. Family and friends, church and palace Saudi Arabia for a better world policy and peace toward mankind. Freedom for prisoners and justice for captives as God proclaims. God in Christ and peaceful Zion in prayer.
-- Pray for my family, Juan, Janet, Gary, Gary.
-- Pray for me that I abstain from using drugs and alcohol.
-- For Scott and my cancer surgery. For my mom, Jeannie -- had open heart/quadruple bypass.
-- Weeks family: my kids and to own a home.
-- Derwin: My prayer is that God gives me my heart's desire.
-- Pray for my friend Terry who just passed away Saturday. And for Gary and family, for a financial blessing. And my mother Lottie. Thank you.
-- For my mother Edith, whose 94th birthday is on 3/28.
-- Disability. Blessed home.
-- Please keep me in your prayers to get our baby back.
-- Amorette W. would like you to pray for me so I can get me a job, and pray for my legs.
-- Robert: For God to help me with my reading and faith and do better. And listen to Marshall. To have courage to do all the things I should be doing. To help Marilyn and me take our meds on time like we're supposed to. She gets out of the hospital tomorrow. For me to have actions and be whoever I need to be to clean the apartment that I have now.
-- That you have my prayers for my family. God bless.
-- Lord help me to stay in my house and also to buy me a house. If someone helps me, let it be the right person that God sent. P.S. Lord I want to tell you that you are my master and I know you are real. From Alicia, Danny, Rick, Ronald.
-- Younlia M.: Full-time job, build a better relationship with Jesus/God.
-- Bless my children with constant income, husbands and wives. Bless my grandkids good health, restorations.
-- Thank God for healing my right knee. Give me guidance and direction.
-- Willis W.: I need a tire for my bike. And my new job to work out. Thank you.
-- Richard: I need income, a job! I need good health .... diabetic, high blood pressure, vision problems. I need Jesus ... to keep me.
-- I pray God bless me with consistent income, a stable place to live, and make me a clean vessel.
-- Chester R.
-- I pray that me and Jephte stay together to get married.
-- For my health.
-- Please pray for Jeremy and Sarah.
-- I request anyone's prayer for my friend Tom at BGMC in ICU.
-- I, Darrell S., pray for a job and baby daughter back and for her mother to understand me. Thank you, God bless you.
-- Forgive, forget, and stop the spin.
-- Marie Q. G.: for a job and a place to stay.
-- Karen: My request for housing came through, but a problem occurred. One requirement was that I have a mental diagnosis that is severe. My diagnosis is schizotropic features, bi-polar, and substance abuse. The meds I receive is for the diagnosis, but the doctor's report says different. Pray that my case manager Lily have the skills to get me through.
-- Pray for Joe M.
-- Wilford: Getting a job, Lord!!!
-- That Samantha works a good program of sobriety. And that I don't mess up her recovery.
-- Ben's left arm, healing.
-- Pray for my daughter, she is pregnant in West Palm Beach. She is wanting or expecting a boy, and the baby might have Down's Syndrome. Let's pray she have a healthy baby.
-- Tia, Marco: Pray for me and my girlfriend's well-being, our homeless situation, and our walk with Jesus. Plus finding a job.

For instructions on how to print these prayers, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment