Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prayer Requests 2/26/09

Hi, everybody! After a few weeks of being sick, I'm back with the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding.

This week, Pastor Phil at Christ Church described each of us as being "loaded with the potential God built into us, just waiting to be revealed." God partners with us, working to accomplish transformation and revelation so that we can live and serve the way God desires.

Let's pray that we are all transformed into what He intends us to be -- our guests, our staff, our volunteers, our ministry. And please pray for the specific needs named here.
Blessings, Erika

-- Pray for my mother, Connie P. Her birthday was in February and she only wants the best for me. I want the best for her, too.
-- Pray for Sylvia and Gypsy.
-- For Kelley, who's having trouble accepting love and loving herself.
-- For healing for Gary.
-- I pray that Christians leave the judging to God.
-- Pray for George, Mike, Bob, Ruth Ann St. John, Charles, Brian, Sylvia, Gypsy.
-- Sammie H.: Pray that we all overcome this depression in America.
-- Robert: Family, brother, sister, wife, I need a job, a place to stay.
-- Help me find a place to live, please dear Jesus, and some good female friends.
-- Chelsea and I make it through the struggle, watch over our loved ones, and my health and hers restored.
-- Marie D.: I have severe arthritis. I need healing.
-- I pray thanks for allowing my brother to find peace among his struggles. His brother, Joe
-- For Ardie (father) and Audie (12-year-old son) to find an apartment as well as a job.
-- Brother Ronny H.: Change my spirit, help me to be more like you, God.
-- Lois H.: Apartment and job.
-- James: World peace!!
-- I would like to pray that there will be no more nuclear weapons let off.
-- E.J.S.: Dear Lord, help me to find a place and to be with the one I love ... and please help me to keep in touch with my kids. I love them dearly, 3 girls and my 2 sons. I love them very much and I love Mr. Patterson very much also. We are going through so much. Help us please. I pray a lot. I really hope that you look down on us both. Bless us all.
-- Tino: Pray for me. I started a new job about 3 weeks ago, thanks to the Lord, and things are looking a bit brighter. I want to give Him praise and glory. Please pray for me for strength, wisdom, knowledge and patience, and most of all to grow stronger in the Lord.
-- Me (Brieanna), Thomas C., baby, Michelle, and Ju Boi
-- Roy/Shiekh: To meet the other people we need to meet so we can start a mission, and then bring them together for God's purposes.
-- For God the Father and Son and Holy Spirit, God need for our family, and royal family and Isaac, Abraham, Adam and Christ, miracles, economic, personal success to succeed, promise to bless us all and an abundance in Broward County, Miami, this church and peaceful Zion Baptist Church and Josephine, Islam, Cecil and Saints and Mattheu church and 7 arch angels, royal his majesty.
-- For Lyndsay, whose brother died suddenly last week.
-- Darrell B., Shirley R.: To get our baby back one day, out of DCF.
-- My name is Eugene P. and I am asking you to please pray for me and my wife and family. I am in need of a job and a place to stay. I need your help, please. Thank you and God bless you all.
-- My mother, Ruth F., has cancer. Pray God will cure her from this illness. Thank you!
-- Prayer for Lennox, so he could get employment to make his rent. Thank you and God bless.
-- Pray for the nation because we are in hard times, lift everyone up in prayer.
-- A.D.S.: My prayer is to have a new job.
-- Dymon: Health and wealth, family, everybody.
-- Thank you Jesus for my life, and for Cheeze and Frank. Help my daughters and not let there be any violence on them.
-- Please pray for Monica and Harry that everything works out for us and we stay safe.
-- For me and Cassandra to be married and live for us and the other that we have met and meet and have together.
-- Mick: Pray for me to make a full recovery from cancer.
-- Please pray for our nation's economy.
-- DSM: Tinnitus and depression.
-- Cedric: Full-time job and affordable efficiency.
-- I, David L., am asking you, God, to keep me safe and clean from drugs and not let me see the streets again in my life, God. I love you, God and God bless. Amen
-- People in Haiti are eating mud pies just to fill their bellies. No food, value. God bless them.
-- Shag: Health and wealth.
-- Please help Jennifer with her guilt.
-- Please ask God that he take the taste of our addiction out of our mouth for Janessa and Jennifer.
-- Carl: Get me a job and a home.
-- For deliverance of a phone for Ron J. Thank you, Jesus!
-- Sterlin: Thank God for all He's doing in my life. Just give the praise for my life and my family.
-- Ronald F.: I need a job.
-- Juanita J.: I pray for Mary M., who's in a nursing home for her legs, to get well.
-- Dana D.: Wealth, wisdom, wife.
-- Please pray for me and my family.
-- Hoping that everyone is safe and well.
-- Jorge G.: A prayer for my health, my soul and my peace with the world around me. Thank you, Lord.
-- Steve C.: Gainful employment, wife.
-- Tucker T.: Prayer for me for housing and a job.
-- Gregory C.: A closer walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment