Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayer Requests 3/12/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. I know all of our guests were so happy to receive bus passes this evening, which was wonderful!

On a very sad note, Ruth Ann, whom we have served over the years, was killed this week, and her boyfriend has been arrested and charged in connection with her death. Please hold those who loved and cared about her in your prayers, and also hold the person who killed her in your prayers. Our world, and all of us in it, are so broken and so desperately in need of God's transforming love and grace.

Finally, I saw more families being served at tonight's feeding than I remember ever seeing in the past, with children from infants to young teenagers. Obviously, these are difficult economic times. Please say a prayer for these struggling children and families.

Blessings,
Erika

-- Absalom B.: For guidance and protection in all things that I endeavor, and making right choices!!
-- Chloris S.: Job, money, success. Thank God for life.
-- Tucker T.: Get a place to pay to get a house.
-- Ben: Pray for left arm.
-- Me, Merribell P.
-- Sue to be healed
-- Pray for Candice that she is not homeless anymore and gets better physically.
-- Help me and Roger for jobs.
-- Jason and Shawn (two kids at the feeding): Prayer for my Grandma. She passed away. And I pray that my dog has puppies.
-- For healing and finances, favor with man, and a job.
-- Ben W.: Mental health; bless my family, child; faith
-- Prayer for me & Dennis. Friends: Carson J., Cecil C. Family: sister Betty L., brothers Robert and Danny, other sisters Cynthia, Mary Ann, Sheila, Joyce.
-- Reynold (aka Tino): Please pray for me for God to show mercy on me at the time when I'm lost and need to find my way back. Please pray for wisdom, knowledge to be closer to God and the rest will follow.
-- Please pray for my friends Gypsy and Sylvia to get back together and grow strong together again like before. Thank you.
-- Stephen K.: Pray for my family, all the homeless, and for me to find a job and everyone else looking for work.
-- Kelly: Needs her insurance renewed so she can get her medicine that she needs because of her brain tumor. PLEASE.
-- Pray for Steve to get a job offer.
-- Shelly & Tremaine: Please pray for me and my man to get our baby back.
-- Need healing!! For myself and shelter animals.
-- M. T.
-- Thanks to the Lord for the little miracles in answer to my prayer asking if I am on the right track,
-- Pray for job and housing for Lionell B.
-- For safety, protection, and wisdom. For the families and victims of the hit-and-run accidents here in Broward.
-- Steve & Cheri and family: Healing of all areas.
-- God bless Trish to keep my shelties, Kihei and Maui.
-- Mark W.: I pray for healing of my burned arm as quickly and safely as possible and for continued employment.
-- Manny: Continued prayer for a job. The right job that is for me. Thanking God in advance .... P.T.L.
-- That God can take care of my children when I'm gone.
-- Shelton P.
-- For Randy W., Ja P., Leod T., James and Shelton P.
-- Family. Saved/job. Permanent home. Financial breakthru.
-- Candice, a first time attendee, who was in a car accident 6 months ago while on her way to work. She was just released from the hospital yesterday. She has no one here and is all alone with no place to go.
-- Flora, who needs $250 to finish her last medical assistant class, which will then allow her to work on her 180-hour externship.

No comments:

Post a Comment