Thursday, May 31, 2018

Prayer Requests 5/31/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,

Erika

For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.
Ezekiel 34:11-12 (NIV)

-- Pray for peace in the Middle East and the world.
-- RRRuiz: May the world we live in be happy and kind.
-- Robert: Wife, sister, brother, Holden family, healing for myself, financial blessing. Thank you, God, for taking y’all time to come here today and feeding the homeless and helpless.
-- Pray for my kids and staff.
-- Daphne: Pray for me - a man is stalking me. Pray that I manifest all that God has placed inside me.
-- Please pray for me and my wife and our unborn child. Thank you.
-- Lori R.: Please pray for me. Also, please pray for David L. Thank you.
-- God bless us all!
-- For  a young man who died yesterday in Pompano. His family and friends will miss him for the great person he was and learn from this tragedy!!
-- Johosua: Chronicles 2:20. Hope of God to pray for me. Always pray for us.
-- Requests for prayers for Ms. Malinda, Chris, and Isaiah.
-- Requests for Sophia in Vero, Joshara and Julie in service, Joshua in Boca, who just graduated with an associate’s degree in electrical engineering, my little brother.
-- Evelyn L.B.: I love you Daniel, my baby.
-- Jesus love all of you!
-- God bless all the homeless people.
-- Pray for the loved ones who are here and bless them. My heart goes out to the loved ones not here. Love.
-- God bless my family, children, and friends. God bless men, women, and children who have nothing. God bless the pastor, church, and the volunteers. Amen
-- Psalm 50 - my favorite. God Bless. California’s see 3 high.
-- God, please religions coexist. Hallelujah!
-- Dear God, my request for the prayer team is to stay with me and give me the patience of our Christ. Keep us fed with this church. Keep showing us miracles! Thanks.
-- Keep the blessings coming!
-- J. McCabe: Help me to live abundantly.
-- God bless our country and everyone in it. Bless my family and myself. Bless you.
-- Nelly, Leonard, Ovsana.
-- I’ve been struggling with alcohol and drug addiction most of my life. That is a big part of why I am homeless.
-- Otis: I pray that I continue to open my eyes every morning with my beautiful wife, Stacy M. May she continue to grow mentally with the mentality to handle one more child to make it official.
-- Evelyn: I love you and my brother and sister, too.
-- I pray that America can be restored to the America I am - King David.
-- Those in my household overcome the negative spirits which they have been in for too long.
-- Pat J.: I pray for Jayla to find happiness!
-- To have the strength to pay for my CDL and to stay away from drugs. World peace.
-- Reynold. Bettey. Cat.
-- Christopher R. D.: Pray for me, God.
-- Jayla: I pray for $100.00
-- I love you, Billy. Love you too, Daniel, and me.
-- Pat C.: I want to pray for knowledge and wisdom.
-- Brian R.: Please pray for my father, John C.R. who turned 92 on the 29th. Pray for me - I am going in for my 3rd colon cancer surgery. Thank you all for your prayers.
-- Thank you, Lord. I’m grateful! Pray for the homeless. Thank you Jesus!
-- Georgetta, Bill, Wayne: Pray that our house gets fixed.
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment