Thursday, June 7, 2018

Prayer Requests 6/7/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“I will rise up,” says the Eternal,
    “because the poor are being trampled, and the needy groan for My saving help.
    I will lift them up to the safety they long for.”
Psalm 12:5 (VOICE)

-- Shane C.: Please pray for me to get off the streets and have a better life.
-- Terrance L.: Pray for peace around the world and thank you, God, for the food we are about to receive.
-- Pray that Becky S. in Aventura Hospital lives to get discharged.
-- Pray for Juanita’s health situation and for Stephen’s drug addiction and for Lunisha, Aminaa, Mahrye, and Jayden.
-- Dear Lord, I pray that mom is in heaven. Lord, please protect me and guide me in this life and please have my mother watch over me. In Jesus name. Amen.
-- Christopher R.D.: Pray for Chris and Myishaa.
-- Nelly (mom), Oksana, Leonard.
-- Thanks, Lord God.
-- Freddie M.: Me and myself.
-- I need to thank God for recent blessings and would like to say a prayer for future blessing to get me back on my feet and to return as a functioning member of society.
-- John G.: Yes, I’m asking the church to continue to pray for me and significant others for our struggles as to an apartment and another job. May God bless.
-- Byron: Please help me. Pray for our pastor, Mr. Greg, the volunteers and their families, my 3 sons, my 3 brothers and their families, and friends who are ailing. Healing and deliverance.
-- Pray that I keep my strength and perception of life.
-- I pray for Wayne to have hope.
-- Pray for my children. Pray for Pastor Pery and the servers.
-- Robert G.M.: Please, all good things never grow faint and never give up, not ever and please pray that I get every good thing.
-- I pray for our safety and may God bless my boyfriend with more work and may God bless me with a new job and keep blessing our relationship. Amen.
-- Toni: Please pray for my mom and my kids, Thomas and Lillyana, that they are well and for me to retrieve my taxes so I can get off the streets to be reunited with my kids. Also, for my husband. Tommy, that he sees the light. Thank you for serving us.
-- Dana S.: I live across the street. Please pray for me.
-- Maurice and me: Pray for success, money, love, and a place to live.
-- Dear Lord, I want to thank you for my husband. I pray that Elijah is really for me, Lord. Please pray for our children and our priorities, Lord. Lord save us. We love you.
-- Pray for the homeless. I’m blessed. Praise God. Thank you Jesus!
-- Eddie C.: Pray for my family and friends and everyone in the world. Thank you, pastor.
-- Mauricio D.: Patience, housing, spiritual strength, finances.
-- Matthew I.: Please God. Thanks for my family.
-- I want to pray for all my family and friends.
-- Please pray for Kelly L. She is going through a divorce and needs spiritual support.
-- Just pray that the new psych doctor understands my way of thinking. California pray on this.
-- World happiness. Help for the ones who pray for the ill. Safe and successful surgical operations.
-- Nyasha: For a big change and a place to stay and Christopher D.
-- Coloxse. Lonbria. Cuandnlatero. Crta Ajena. Bombaso. Contantinoplas. Exito.
-- Edward L.: Just a closer walk with Jesus.  
-- Casamiento. I pray for the soon to live in heaven. For la pronto Partial al coelom en torbellino in Kyana. Carrvella. I pray for Carmelita and soon, the dead and for Angela.
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment