Thursday, June 28, 2018

Prayer Requests 6/28/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,

Erika

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
    your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
    your justice like the great deep.
    You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
    People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house;
    you give them drink from your river of delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
    in your light we see light.
Psalm 36:5-9

-- William B.: Lord help me so that I can help others. For of and Your Name.
-- Lord, help me and my family in your favor. Watch over us. I want to thank you, Lord, for never leaving us in our time of need and peace. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
-- God bless the world.
-- Bourne: Thank you, Christina, for watching out for God’s children who have fallen. Thank you.
-- Bruce B.: Please pray that my finances will improve. Also, my health. I need to get off the streets. I need a home. I need money in my life. Thank you.
-- Prayers go out to those who are here and in heaven. Prayers for those families who have lost a loved one.
-- I would love God to pray over my family and for my close friends. Watch over them and make them closer to you and show them you died on the cross for us. Make them walk by faith and not by sight. Master, Jesus, pray for me because I fall short when I don’t have to. I have you by my side every step of the way. I want to say thank you for being my Father.
-- Christopher R.D.: For me.
-- Wayne and Allison: Pray for me and my wife. We have been on the streets for 8 years. Nobody wants to help us. I am to my end. Thank you.
-- I wish that my wife and I could get back together and have a good life. My children Isaiah and Lakisha I love so much.
-- Thanks Pery and the church for my birth certificate so that I can work.
-- Jerome: Pray that I stay strong.
-- Please pray for all the homeless in Florida and around the world. Pray for Juanita, her health and family. Pray for Lunisha, Mah’rye, Amina, Jayden, and Stephen, his addiction, health and life.
-- Mom and God for a place to sleep.
-- MSY: Dear Father, please give those who are in pain, disabled, and/or mentally challenged, peace and relief. Bring forth a day without pain or human cruelty.
-- Shane C.: Pray that I get back home to Alabama.
-- Byron: Please join in prayer with me for our pastor, Mr. Greg, the volunteers, my sons, brothers, and family.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat.
-- Jermaine S.: New job. Being able to catch up on rent.
-- Pray for my kids, friends, and me.
-- Please pray that my fiancé gets the money he desperately needs to gain his independence.
-- Maurice G.: Bless my home and family. Bless my friend Wallace.
-- I pray that God keeps me close to Him. Help with sin, such as addiction. Love, patience, tolerance. Pray God keeps strengthening my health. Thank you for looking over me.
-- My mother, Nelly, Leonard, Oksana.
-- Paul: Please pray for a job.
-- I wish my mom would come to America.
-- Ryan: It is said the first shall be last and the last shall be first. If I was born on the last day of the first half of the year. What was I born? They told me slow. I pray I am unchallenged and never give up! I am standing on a rock somewhere in the middle.
-- Tommie Lee J.: Pray for me.
-- To all who serve our country!
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment