Thursday, May 24, 2018

Prayer Requests 5/24/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

He raises up the poor from the dust;
    he lifts the needy from the ash heap,
to make them sit with princes
    and inherit a seat of honor.
For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s,
    and on them he has set the world.
1 Samuel 2:8 (NRSV)

-- Edward L.: A closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
-- Sty: Prayer for Pastor Pery to have continued strength from the Lord for this work that put him to the Lord.
-- California, hi to you all! Good to be here again. God bless. Read Psalm 50.
-- M. Hernandez: Please pray for the poor people in jail and prostitution and sick in the hospital. For the conversion of Angela.
-- Ebol C.: Thank you, God, for letting me and my husband come out here with God’s beautiful people. I am praying for everybody here today and letting see the light and giving you praise in your name. Let us enjoy this food that we are about to eat. Thanks.
-- Thank you, Jesus.
-- Nehemiah 1:6. To the gridiron is safety; but to love is first.
-- That the blacks at the library stop beating up the handicapped, whites, and hispanic elderly.
-- J. McCarlie: Jesus, I love you. Help with work.
-- Pray for the workers who serve our food. Love and peace for all.
-- Reynold, Bette, Cat
-- Pray for me and sis. God take home. Pray for me and R.
-- Lily: Thanks and glory to God, Jesus, the savior and love. In all things be grateful for something. Luke 2:2. Revelation 3:13 - no stones.
-- Please pray for all the people who need help. Please pray for me (Stacy) and Otis to change our lives and get our son (Isaiah) back into our lives, to beat addiction, and to learn the Lord’s ways.
-- Patricia is at the valley of decision. I ask that you all pray for me to make the right decision.
-- Orano P.: God keep me safe. P.S. with love.
-- Pray for my kids, Brandon, Amanda, Catlin.
-- I love God.
-- Pray for peace all around the world and thank God for the food we are about to receive. Amen.
-- Otis A.: I am requesting prayer for continuing opening of my eyes every morning alongside my wife, Stacy M. Also, for us to get it right regarding our kids, Isaiah and Elijah.
-- Thanks be to God for a new start.
-- Health, court, family, calm. Thank you, God.
-- Hallelujah, Amen, the angels sing. Please allow all of my prayers to be lifted and bring me safely home to my family. Live in peace and joy with the Trinity the rest of my life.
-- Harold: A place to stay. A good paying job. A family and to get closer to God.
-- Don W.: Housing, part-time job, volunteer opportunity, desire to quit binge drinking.
-- All of humanity.
-- I hope to see Daniella M.
-- Dear Lord, I want to thank you for being good to me. I pray for my relationship. I pray for my children and my friends, and me and Chris to patch up if it is Your will.
-- Toni: Please pray for the health and well-being of my kids, Thomas, Lillyana. Also for my husband, that he learns the error of his ways. Also that he gets our son. Thank you for coming to serve us. We really appreciate it. Thank you.
-- Byron: Pray for our driver, pastors, Mr. Greg, volunteers, and their families.
-- Please pray that my fiancé will get much needed financial help he deserves and needs to get his social security money.
-- Hello, how are you? Pray of me, my wife, Karra, Terri. Pray for our relationship. I petition to God to watch over us and our kids. Thank you. God bless you.
-- God, you know what my family needs. I know You will bless us with it all. Thank you.
-- B.B.: Please pray that my finances will improve, also my health. I need a home to get off the streets. Thank you.
-- Please pray for all the people who are feeding the homeless and giving their time and hearts. We do appreciate everything! God Bless.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- Kelley M.: To get into the Salvation Army (ARC). Freedom from addiction.
-- Thank you, Lord, for looking over me, every day and night. In Jesus name. Amen.
-- Michael K.: Hope for the best. Love my baby girl “D”, friends and family.
-- Thank you, Lord, for everything. Amen.
-- God is good all the time. Bless everyone in this world.
-- Donna: Kept sober and clean for 13 days. God bless and get a job.
-- Thank you Lord. Pray for the homeless. Find a job. Grace. I am grateful. Amen.
-- Allen Family: Prayers for travel mercies to Nashville, Tennessee on June 1st. Pray for my family.
-- Kia R.: I need patience.
-- God keep your arms around those and bless them.
-- “I have great plans for you,” said the Lord. ”Not to harm or hurt you”, says the Lord.
-- Harold B.: God bless me and my family, my wife. May I find health and peace and a good job and a place to stay.
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment