Thursday, June 8, 2017

Prayer Requests 6/8/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers.

Blessings,
Erika

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
   He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
   he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
Psalm 23:1-4 (NIV)

-- Alphonso: Please pray for change. I need you Lord. Help me Lord.
-- As I come to You humbly in prayer, I ask that You help me come up with a way to use my grant money to better serve You and spread your message so that Your will may be done. I pray for Paul's walk with You, his ability to hear Your voice, his will to be bendable toward what You want. I pray for Paul's emotional and physical health, that he breaks away from addictions. I pray for Paul's career, his ministry, his preparation, his identity as a man. I ask that You protect Paul from being distracted by counterfeit women, and that You allow Paul to see me in the way You want me to be seen. Teach me, Father, how to pray for Paul. Allow me the opportunity to meet him and touch his heart. I myself ask You for wisdom, guidance, knowledge and understanding. Please bless Paul, Hilaire, Greg and those suffering. I ask all this in Jesus name, Amen.
-- I want to thank the Lord for my blessings. Pray for me and my boyfriend to start changing our lives and to do the right things.
-- Pray for the job, the work, the gig! And for Tom!
-- Pray for David P. He has colon cancer. God bless his soul.
-- Heystack J.
-- Byron: Please pray for our bus driver and her family, Mr. Gregg and his family. My 3 brothers healing and deliverance for my 3 sons and health and prosperity. 
-- Pray for them!
-- Michelle P.: I would love a better, steady paying job that will put me in a better position to help my loved ones out. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.
-- Varnold W.: I need a job and a place to live. Thank you Lord. Thank my parents looking out for me.
-- Marvell C.: Better health, long life, good mind (planner) better job, closer to God's word. Pray for family and friends. Let everything come together by putting God first. Get all my bills paid. Get a place to stay.
-- Pray for Bob!
-- I pray I get a place and stop struggling, me and my mate and ours deserve to live.
-- I pray that me and my mate get somewhere that we can call home and get our kids back.
-- Leroy A. Jr.: Pray for me to get close to God and get off the streets. Please God help!!! Help me!!! Help me!!!
-- Find work. Get ID.
-- BAB: Pray for me to get a bus ticket out of Fort Lauderdale.
-- Christina: My prayer is that my money owed me be returned to me immediately.
-- Brother Ham: Pray for me and my kids and my street family. Pray that God protects us and continue to pray for my music so that I can bless others. Thank you.
-- Alphonso H.: Help me Lord. Need prayer for change, blessing. I am in hell and need to get a job and need family support.
-- Prayer for a young woman who appears to be pregnant and living on the street with her boyfriend. Father, help us find a way to help them and make sure she is consulting a doctor during her pregnancy.
-- Prayer for Michael who seems to be lost and zones out.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy to witness Jesus and to stop this self-destruction, In Jesus name!
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs to be met, for guidance for the people seeking to assist her.
-- For Pam and the friends and family of Harry Markle.
-- For Debbie.
-- For Kathy and Kristina. For Dianne.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment