Thursday, June 1, 2017

Prayer Requests 6/1/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Open your mouths with thanks!
    Sing praises to the Eternal!
    Strum the harp in unending praise to our God
Who blankets the heavens with clouds,
    sends rain to water the thirsty earth,
    and pulls up each blade of grass upon the mountainside.
He opens His hands to feed all the animals
    and scatters seed to nestlings when they cry.
He takes no pleasure in the raw strength of horses;
    He finds no joy in the speed of the sprinter.
But the Eternal does take pleasure in those who worship Him,
    those who invest hope in His unfailing love.
Psalm 147:7-11 (VOICE)

-- I hope that Manuel can see a doctor for his illness. I know that you will not speak to me until I am baptized, but I am hoping that the person who prays over this will move you to either speak to me or answer my prayer about Paul. I am hoping that the person who speaks over this prayer encourages you to show me signs of who my husband will be. I am miserable and depressed. Please help, I need solace.
-- Please help Shauna’s drug problem.
-- Housing, job, money, car.
-- Tommy and Toni L.: Please pray for my family and our kids. Thanks to all volunteers who came out to serve us. xxx ooo
-- Help with managing money and help earning money; permanent residence and a family for me to teach to become better committed to doing for us and others.
-- Fahie’s family, Ms. Linda, Odette and family, Ricky, Love in Action youths, Henry A. and family, Jordan family, Naomi P., Juel, Juliet, Sherice, Marvin and Shela, Rufus, Rona and family. Frett’s family.
-- Patricia L.: Pray that I can get into my apartment before June 15.
-- Money, favor, job, housing.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat.
-- Pray for all and everything that God has put before us. Thanks.
-- Stacy: God give me strength to stand strong and fight temptation and do the right things to change my life. Pray for me and my boyfriend Otis.
-- Frank: Pray for me and Jer to live a good healthy life and be married so that I can have the ultimate partner to die with.
-- Paper blessing, health, safety, out of trouble, housing.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy to witness Jesus and to stop this self-destruction, In Jesus name!
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs to be met, for guidance for the people seeking to assist her.
-- For Pam and the friends and family of Harry Markle.
-- For Debbie.
-- For Kathy and Kristina. For Dianne.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment