Thursday, June 29, 2017

Prayer Requests 6/29/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your continued prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Yes, weep and grieve until the Spirit is poured
    down on us from above
And the badlands desert grows crops
    and the fertile fields become forests.
Justice will move into the badlands desert.
    Right will build a home in the fertile field.
And where there’s Right, there’ll be Peace
    and the progeny of Right: quiet lives and endless trust.
My people will live in a peaceful neighborhood—
    in safe houses, in quiet gardens.
The forest of your pride will be clear-cut,
    the city showing off your power leveled.
But you will enjoy a blessed life,
    planting well-watered fields and gardens,
    with your farm animals grazing freely.
Isaiah 32:16-20 (MSG)

-- Marvell C.: Thank God for unity, family, friends and good job. Pray steady!
-- Byron: Please pray for my three brothers and their families, my three sons and their families.
-- Peggy: Health, happiness and housing for me.
-- I would like to have my life together and my family back!!! Thanks!!
-- N.P.: For God's love.
-- Pray for David B. health.
-- I pray that You give me the confidence and strength I need to go up to Paul and make an impression on him. I pray that You give me the optimism I need to move on in case that things don't go as I planned. I pray that You will grant my prayer so that I may learn something from this experience so that I may grow in faith. I pray that the Holy Spirit fills me and takes over my body. I pray that he has the ability to hear your voice and that you show him my heart and myself that you would want me to be seen. I ask that he not be distracted by counterfeit women. I want to impact this your man and bring him closer to You Almighty. I know that all things are possible with You.
-- Stop bringing attention to us. You're one of me.
-- My well-being.
-- Willie G.: Pray for me to get healed from everything that has happened to me. I love You, Jesus Christ.
-- Prayers for my mom's health.
-- Mr. Tommie L.J.: Pray for me.
-- Walter: I'm praying for job and housing, my own apartment and truck.
-- Humanity.
-- Demond M.: To get closer to God, peace in the world and happiness in my life!
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy to witness Jesus and to stop this self-destruction, In Jesus name!
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs to be met, for guidance for the people seeking to assist her.
-- For Pam and the friends and family of Harry Markle.
-- For Debbie.
-- For Kathy and Kristina. For Dianne.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment