Thursday, October 8, 2015

Prayer Requests 10/8/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Release your heart’s joy in sweet music to the Eternal.
  When the upright passionately sing glory-filled songs to Him, everything is in its right place.
Worship the Eternal with your instruments, strings offering their praise;
  write awe-filled songs to Him on the 10-stringed harp.
Sing to Him a new song;
  play each the best way you can,
  and don’t be afraid to be bold with your joyful feelings.
For the word of the Eternal is perfect and true;
  His actions are always faithful and right.
He loves virtue and equity;
  the Eternal’s love fills the whole earth.
Psalm 33:1-5 (VOICE)

-- Frank
-- Dear God, Please open all doors on my way to achieve my goals and on my way to you. I love you :)
-- Pray that I find someone to share my life with!
-- I ask the Lord and His children to pray for the opportunities that have been placed before me and my husband, Roberta and Billy S. That our nights sleeping outside will come to an end by a home together and our open doors will prosper successfully. And we will catch up on our rest. Our health is healing greatly, continuously and God will continue to provide so we can share and take care of other families.
-- God, please may my heart be in peace with you. Help me rejoice always Lord, through the good and bad moments. Help each and everyone of my sisters and brothers who comes here every Thursday. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
-- Please pray for Juan to take the drugs out of his life.
-- My name is Derrick and me and my wife pray for a flat screen TV to bless our new home.
-- Pray for Anderson S. and family.
-- I thank God first for my kids and me and everyone.
-- Randy J.: Need shoes and boots 9 1/2.
-- Reynold, Bettey and Mat
-- Prayer for deliverance from my vices.
-- Please pray that I get my belongings organized. Amen.
-- Dear Jesus, Please remove the rats out of my storage. They are biting everything I have. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for pro bono dentures for me, for a job, disability, Social Security card, warm clothes. For Robbie and my four children and family to still love me and forgive me.
-- Help my hubby feel better.
-- James E.S.: Go see family!
-- Pray for Melvin M., Jr. for healing of my leg and foot and any other health issues I might have.
-- Lord Jesus, thank you for sending people into our lives to feed us! Not just with bread, but with every WORD that comes of God's mouth.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite. Please, God, be with them as they make a new start together.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy. God, let him know you have him in your hands and are caring for his physical, emotional and mental needs.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment