Thursday, October 29, 2015

Prayer Requests 10/29/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Again, I observed all the oppression that takes place under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, with no one to comfort them. The oppressors have great power, and their victims are helpless.
Ecclesiastes 4:1 (NLT)

-- Peace, power, plenty, right here and right now.
-- Bruce, please pray for him. He has cancer and is going to have eye surgery.
-- Tina: Pray that I will wait on God and His time for me.
-- Lola/Salomon S.: Bless me with riches today and all week and protection. The Lord is my shepherd.
-- I pray for strength for Pam J. and Brittany J.
-- Richard has cancer and needs prayer.
-- BB: Pray for me to get SSI and a place to live. Pray for my son Roney, who is in prison.
-- You know me. You know why.
-- Dear God, you know my heart and mind. Open all the doors on my way to achieve my goals and to you!
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, Juan, Danita, our families and the homeless people and this church. Bless!
-- Randy: Bless all the people at this church.
-- Carrie: Please pray for Randy M., my boyfriend, and myself, for a place to live, a job. God is great!
-- Please pray got mr and my kids.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat, Mark.
-- Lori: Please continue to pray for my sister Donna. She is having more good days. Thanks for your prayers!
-- Robert: Pray for my family, brother, sisters, ex-wife. I need strength, job, place to stay, and your healing.
-- Joy, peace, blessings for all of God’s people!
-- Allen C.: Special prayer for food poisoning.
-- Angela, Lorraine, Virginia, Luisa
-- Black Mike: Blessings
-- Kenny C.: Prayers for job and housing.
-- Norris H.: Pray to keep me in the world; sister, brother.
-- Paulette: Father God, please keep your loving arms around me and son Timothy B.
-- Father, if it be your will, may all of my needs be met and the favor of God (Jesus Christ of Nazareth) immediately meet my needs that have not been met. I know you and your deeds.
-- Inside my heart, I have a heart for you, but Father, I need your holy people to pray because I have dire needs that need to be met. I am spiritually exhausted. Lord, I have been praying. I love you, Father and Jesus!
-- Dear Lord Almighty, dear Lord Christ, Dear Mary, dear Saint Joseph, dear Holy Spirit. Glory and praise be unto you forever! I love you. Thank you for everything. I pray for the eternal triumph, victory, happiness. I pray for salvation of my heart. I pray for love, mercy, forgiveness, health, justice, and an income/savings for everyone. You might extend your mercies and loving gifts. Thank you for everything. I love you so much! Amen/Alleluia!
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite. Please, God, be with them as they make a new start together.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy. God, let him know you have him in your hands and are caring for his physical, emotional and mental needs.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment