Thursday, October 15, 2015

Prayer Requests 10/15/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Thunder in the desert!
    “Prepare for God’s arrival!
Make the road straight and smooth,
    a highway fit for our God.
Fill in the valleys,
    level off the hills,
Smooth out the ruts,
    clear out the rocks.
Then God’s bright glory will shine
    and everyone will see it.
    Yes. Just as God has said.”
Isaiah 40:4-5 (MSG)

-- I am in desperate need for prayer for heart and skin problems.
-- Red: I need work boots and bus pass to get to work.
-- Ice water cup.
-- Reynold, Bette, Mat.
-- Chris D.: My mom has been an atheist all her life. I pray she finds her way.
-- Kenneth B.: Pray that this keeps going.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Jr. for healing of legs and feet and other health problems I might have. Thanks.
-- Carrie C.: Pray that my boyfriend (Randy M.) gets out of the halfway house and gets a place with me. Pray that I get a job or disability.
-- Jesus, I love you. Thank you for my life. I love you, Jesus, my soul. I believe in you and thank you, Jesus. I thank you, God. You love me. God, I love you forever. Thank you for life.
-- Pray for my children in prison and for children and grandchildren we long to see again in our big house and they will never forget us. Pray for open doors to great opportunities to build a bank account and get off the streets. Thank you for deliverance from drugs - 3 years. Today is our anniversary. Amen
-- Prayers for Robert, place to live, and a job.
-- John: I want my family to forgive me. I made a mistake. Please help me find my way.
-- I thank God for me and my kids and everyone.
-- Please pray for my mom and Laurie Lynn.
-- Ms. P.: A prayer for change in my life.
-- Norville F.: Save my house. Mom get a car, truck, food. Dad, and anything else.
-- Jimmy, Aran, Samuel, Philip, James, Abraham, Rebecca, Mary, Melissa, John, Rlom.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite. Please, God, be with them as they make a new start together.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy. God, let him know you have him in your hands and are caring for his physical, emotional and mental needs.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment