Thursday, October 22, 2015

Prayer Requests 10/22/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So do not worry about tomorrow. Let tomorrow worry about itself. Living faithfully is a large enough task for today.
Matthew 6:34 (VOICE)

-- Steven L.: I pray to God that He receives my offerings and worship and forgives the infirmity of the flesh. He will use and consume me from the inside out being prepared to do His work. In Jesus name.
-- Bettey, Reynold, Mat
-- Please pray for Susie and Sapp to stay off flakka and get closer to Jesus; to get off the streets and stay out of jail; to keep the relationship of Jesus centered.
-- Please pray for Mark and Fran not to sleep in the streets - tired and scared.
-- Norville F.: God, please protect me from my enemy. God, stop my head from staying the world. God, help me find money every day to pay for food. I need housing, truck, car and girls. Stop me from saying the F and G words. I need a lot of money, bus pass. Help me feel good about myself.
-- Jimmy, Samuel, Philip, James, Abraham, Rebecca, Mary, Ruby
-- Kenneth B.: I pray the Almighty bless this to continue.
-- I pray that myself, Karlene, and Antonio make it and keep us safe at all times. Keep our bodies safe and healthy. Continue to bless and keep us safe and help me to get a job.
-- Pray for my daughter to be safe and for the people who took the time to come out and help us.
-- Please pray that I can be with my family.
-- Let us continue to praise the Lord at all times.
-- That I never lose sight of you again, Lord, and remain in Your Grace the rest of my life.
-- I pray for guidance and love.
-- Please God, make my blood pressure normal daily; money for the trip; plastic surgery; get along with my family; stop me from going crazy; get off crack; go to school and study.
-- Help me and my son to be healed of our abusive past - heal his heart and remove his anger and bitterness. Heal me physically and mental illnesses: bi-polar, anxiety, PTSD.
-- Heal Ft. Lauderdale and South Florida of flakka. Heal the addicts and alcoholics. Help them find Jesus. Heal the mentally ill.
-- I need prayer for me and my wife to get back together and a job.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite. Please, God, be with them as they make a new start together.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy. God, let him know you have him in your hands and are caring for his physical, emotional and mental needs.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment