Thursday, January 8, 2015

Prayer Requests 1/8/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us and for us.

Blessings,
Erika

Don’t hoard treasure down here where it gets eaten by moths and corroded by rust or-worse!-stolen by burglars. Stockpile treasure in heaven, where it’s safe from moth and rust and burglars. It’s obvious, isn’t it? The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being.
Matthew 6:19-21 (MSG)

-- And whether they listen or fail to listen - for they are a rebellious people, they will know that a prophet has been among them.  Ezekiel 2:5
-- Robert D.: Please pray for me. I lost my home and am seeking God for another home.
-- My Lord and my God, on this 8th day of January you see my prayer request. My Father who is a pastor abandoned me from my youth. This has caused me so much pain. Touch like you have never spoken to him before, Jesus Christ. Amen
-- Alberick A.: Help me pray for young men and women on the streets with drugs.
-- Pray that my brother Keith recovers from cancer and lives long.
-- Amika M. and family and brothers and sisters.
-- Blaze: I just pray my life changes for the better.
-- Kathy C.: I have a head cold - need strength. Pray that I can find a doctor.
-- D. Miguel B.: Please pray for a safe way back to Springfield, Mass.
-- Thank God is love. Jesus I love you. I thank you for family. Thank you, God. I love you. I need you. I love You.
-- Prayers for brothers and sisters.
-- Lord Jesus Christ, in the great heavens along with my grandmother. I need money from my sisters ASAP by the end of the month.
-- Dear Lord, I have sinned against you again and again. This weekend I need a financial blessing and health.
-- Patrick J.: I want eternal life because I believe in the Holy Ghost.
-- Jerome W.: Rest in peace.
-- Patricia: Thank you for blessing me.
-- Dear Jesus, you promised to give me what I asked for. Now Jesus I am asking you to lead me to a 1 bedroom apt. Good bus route. Need before Jan. 11 - 15. I believe you have my apt. ready for me to claim. In the name of Jesus. Thank you, Jesus. Amen. Amen. Amen.
-- Pray for family, job, salvation, strength.
-- Bedding and things to keep warm. Financial breakthrough. Love in Action. Church. God’s people in the Ukraine, Africa, U.S.
-- Jesus, I am going to take the phone call as a yes from you. Thank you for answering my prayer. Please work on Samuel’s deliverance from drugs and alcohol. In Jesus name, Amen
-- I pray for health and strength for my husband and protection over his job. I pray for help in securing a new, stable, affordable residence.
-- Pray for my cold to be healed, asthma, joint pains, Rufus, Ricky, Veronica, Sherice, Ava, Zeah.
-- Please pray the Lord Jesus heal me of depression. Save my son and daughter and deliver them demon possession. Protect my grandson from harm.
-- Frederick S.: Lord, please forgive me for all my sins. Please keep me safe, Lord, and guide me in all that I do. Lord, I pray for my kids, family, friends, and others. I pray for a job. Thank you, God.  Blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry family use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment