Thursday, January 15, 2015

Prayer Requests 1/15/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:31-32 (NIV)

-- More toys
-- Pray for the homeless that they may know God.
-- Dear Lord, I Sulaiman S., Lord Father in Heaven, release the state money in New York City. Lord, I have sinned against you!! I need a great deal of cash now, extra $$ tonight.
-- Pray for my family that we find affordable housing, 2 bedroom, 2 bath $900, for good health, strength and protection of my husband's job.
-- Kelvin: For work, job please.
-- Pray that we get a place to live and I get a job. Thank you, Jesus, for giving us hope.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Jr., for an apartment and good health and finance.
-- Albert A.: Pray that my relationship may restore back to God. Pray that I stay strong.
-- Reynold, Bettey, May
-- My Father in Heaven, I pray for never-ending knowledge of your will for me. I pray for humility, gratitude, patience and understanding. I praise you for your works in my life, Lord. I pray for my family, my ex-wife with her cancer. I pray they know the fullness of your love and the intelligence of your plan. I ask this in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, Amen.
-- God is good. Thank you, Jesus. I love you. I need you.
-- For John, Jimmy, Alex and Samuel.
-- Eddie B.: Let this year be a blessing for me.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr., Tanya S., Gail, Sky, Jeikio, Zydon, for good health and finance.
-- Family, guidance, job, Israel, churches, homeless.
-- God's purpose, time management - stop procrastinating. Healing - better health, Ms. Kathy and daughter's financial breakthrough, Paris, church today, President Obama.
-- Patrick J.: I believe that I will go to heaven! Without a doubt.
-- God bless the Sumlin family.
-- Tanasa: My prayer request is to make amends with my family, Trisha, Tristar and Altaysah.
-- Frederick K.: Thank you, Lord, for waking us up. Lord, we pray for our kids family, friends and others. Thank you. God bless!
-- Robert: Pray for my family, brothers, sisters, ex-wife. Pray for a job and a permanent place to stay. Need healing for my leg.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry family use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment