Thursday, January 22, 2015

Prayer Requests 1/22/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Be strong and take heart,
    all you who hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24 (NIV)

-- Please Jesus, remove all evil and demons from me. Make me the man you want me to be.
-- Paris K.: My prayer request is to get a small cheap apartment, end homelessness and find a man to take care of me. 
-- Shirlynn: God bless my family
-- John: Pay for housing, orientation on Monday.
-- Al: Prayer for thanks.
-- Rojay - healing, strength. Lisa, Ms. Kathy, Love in Action, Aldria - healing, financial breakthrough.
-- For a decent roommate and 2 bedroom.
-- Please continue to pray for my family for housing, protection. On his job, for continued health, strength and mental clarity.
-- Chuck F.: Please pray for my mental health.
-- Robert P.: Prayer request for friends and family.
-- Pray for me!!! Samuel, to prove my love to Sharon and for her to feel my love.
-- Tricia: For Sammie, Robert and Cedrick to get out.
-- Father God, thank you for your grace and mercy and for forgiveness of my sin. Give me a safe place to lay my head, Amen.
-- Come back to Ecuador.
-- Van: For generally good developments for homeless, no bad ordinances, no false arrests, no malicious prosecution.
-- Moses: Prayer for strength.
-- Yves V. and Colleen C.: Happiness
-- C.C.: I would like to pray for good fortune and health for me and my husband and all the homeless.
-- Pray for the Taylor family.
-- God, answer my prayer for the starving children.
-- I ask you to pray for me and that I can get a job. May God bless you.
-- I pray for me to be a better Christian.
-- That God heals my legs, feet and ankles.
-- Willie May G.
-- Dear Lord, Please pray for my children, mother, friends and everybody. I love Jesus. In His name I pray, Amen.
-- I pray this is the man for me, Samuel. In Jesus name. If not, Jesus, please let me know.
-- C.D.C: Please pray that the Holy Father help me during these tribulations.
-- I, Lorretta R., am homeless. House, job, money, car.
-- Efrosixos. Polyzotis
-- Lord, please help me find an apartment. Please help my friends.
-- Anthony S.: Pray for my health. Thank you, God bless.
-- Thank you Lord. Save me from evil. In Jesus name.
-- I pray for work and some employment.
-- Pray for Tiffany.
-- Job, guidance, salvation, volunteers.
-- I want to stop using drugs and give it all to God. My name is Joe.
-- That Ed's surgery is soon and it goes well.
-- Please pray I get custody of both my grandsons and that my children and my relationship will be restored. That God save my children's souls.
-- I thank God and everyone of you and my kids.
-- Robin B.: Keep me safe and try to stay sober.
-- Patrick J.: Thank you for the blood of your Son Jesus!
-- Pray for my health, family, friends, finances, and Lord, especially my enemies that you would guide and protect and move in and work miracles in our lives and let us see and feel your glory, grace and light. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Sr. & Jr., Tanya, Gail, Sky, Jeiko, Zydon, for good health and finance. Melvin M., Jr. for help getting an apartment.
-- Please pray for Curtis and Sue for a home and because we are lost.
-- Pray for Clara R., for she needs help with transportation again.
-- Reynold, Bettey and Mat.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry family use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment