Thursday, January 1, 2015

Prayer Requests 1/1/15

Happy New Year!

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Eternal One: 
    I am the Eternal One. By righteousness I have called you.
        I will take you by the hand and keep you safe.
    You are given as a covenant between Me and the people:
        a light for the nations, a shining beacon to the world.
    You will open blind eyes so they will see again.
        You will lead prisoners, blinking, out from caverns of captivity,
        from cells pitch black with despair.
    I am the Eternal One.
        I Am is My name.
        My beauty is unique, a weighty splendor all My own.
    And nothing else—no idols could possibly gain My praise.
    Look here, what’s done is done and gone.
        The now is new, and there’s hope in the not-yet.
    I will tell you what’s to come, even before the events are brand-new.
Isaiah 42:6-9 (VOICE)

-- Peace for all the world!!
-- Jimmy, Jawell, Samuel, Ava and Glen
-- Pray for job and apartment and family to be safe.
-- Michael G.: Bus driver. Thank you.
-- Derrick: For the homeless to be fed around the world.
-- Better life.
-- I pray for my strength in the Lord.
-- Pray for vision and deliverance.
-- Eowin: For the women. I love to find forgiveness so that she doesn't have so much hate for others who mean well.
-- Lord, bless me to get my legal situations straightened without having to go to jail. To be blessed with shelter and a job very soon, my Lord, this month, in Jesus name. For both Marquoll and myself, bless and protect our lives, health, strength, freedom and the use and activities in Earth and everyone of our limbs. Thank you for blessing us to see another new year. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- I pray for peace on Earth through me.
-- Prayer for my family, friends, the homeless and the needy, forgiveness of my sins. To make me a better person inside and out. For this new year to be better than last year. To give myself to God.
-- Continue to bless me, Jesus. Thank you for my job. Help me to see if this is the right man in my life. I need to hear from you. Thank you for 2015 and many more.
-- Thank you, Lord, keep me blessed. In Jesus name.
-- Pray for homeless people who don't live in a home and give thanks to God who save Samuel, a woman who gave him life.
-- I thank God for living and being healthy and most of all being able to say, simply, thank you.
-- Pray for me to go back to Ecuador.
-- Devin, Tiffany, Michael and me - Happy New Year, long-lasting happiness.
-- Mark B.: I have a friend in the VA Hospital in West Palm Beach recovering from a stroke, and for me, I am homeless and need a job.
-- Ricky: Grateful! Enjoys his outdoor people he has gotten to know.
-- Christopher E. L.: I want to marry a woman who loves the Lord this year and have a business to supply all my needs. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Jerome: A good job, a home, reconciliation with his family and good health.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., Tanya S., Gail U., Sky l., Jeikio B., Zydon F., Maliki and Amonday S., for good health and finance. Melvin M. Jr. with help to get an apartment. Thanks.
-- Peace in this world. Health for her to take care of her family. Praying for a home, a place she can call home, Yvon D. 
-- Robin B.: Stop and help my alcoholism, I want to stop but being homeless makes it hard. Amen
-- God bless all of us who come through these doors. And all who feed and help us. Please be with us all. Thank you, Jesus.
-- A prayer that we may all rise to the need for us to live our lives in a way that would please God himself, that even Jesus may be pleased in having absolute standards met. That we clear ourselves of greed, covertness, temptation and the desire for vengeance, and the everlasting kingdom of God for everyone. 
-- Family, sisters, mother, father, guidance, job, salvation, strength.
-- Anne M.: Dear Lord, I thank you for this new year 2015 and pray for a blessing that comes my way, Lord. I pray also for my SSI debit card to become working so I can keep my apartment, take care of my bills and Lord, I am counting on you to come through for me so I won't have to worry. Thank you.
-- Kevin: Health, love, happiness, peace and prosperity throughout the world. Closer relationship with God.
-- Lord, I ask of you to allow me to go home to my daughter and grandson and make a way that the people at the bus station accept that I have to go home if it's your will. I have faith that it will be done and they will accept it so I can go home. In the name of Jesus.
-- Marilyn M.: Please pray for my depression to be lifted. I am a mental health patient for all my life. My mom passed suddenly 2 years ago at Christmas. Thank you. God bless.
-- Wil: He wants everything he wants and everything he doesn't want!
-- Heavenly Father, deliver me your mercy and blessings fast, please.
-- The way God would like to prosper.
-- Mervin E.: Lengthening of my life for 30 yrs more to do God's work. Strengthening of my spine, pull the water from my feet, healing from bone Leukemia.
-- I'm 17 and homeless and I need prayer for my brother, Daniel T.
-- Willie J.: God blessed
-- Henry: My request is that the Lord finds my own place to live and a job in the new year. Thank you.
-- Roger R.: Lord, would you bring back my strength 100% in my body.
-- Lord, bless us all in the new year.
-- 2 kids that were hit in Miami, justice to be done to the hit & run person.
-- Robert B.: Pray for family, brothers and sisters, for a job, healing leg. Pray God would protect my ex-wife, that she would come back to me.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry family use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment