Thursday, October 31, 2013

Prayer Requests 10/31/13

The prayer requests from 10/31 are below. Thank you for praying with us!

Blessings,
Erika

Listen to this, you who trample on the needy and bring the poor to ruin,
Who ask, “When will the new moon festival be done so we can sell our grain?
And when will the Sabbath end so we can sell our wheat?
Then we can tamper with our scales and make the bushel measure smaller
And the counterweight heavier to cheat our customers.
We can buy the needy for silver and the poor and their property for the price of a pair of sandals.
We can even sell the chaff we sweep up as grain.”
Amos 8:4-6 (VOICE)

-- For the renewal of faith and the Lord restores me to his fold.
-- Donald D.: Just pray that you and friends continue to help and serve people in need and also lift their soul as you always lift mine.
-- Pray for China, PJ, Alex, Darius, Lamar, Dee-Dee, Georgia, Dread, Peanut and Don.
-- Bobby: Lord, please let me get on housing or Section 8.
-- Aaron W.
-- Lord, bless everyone.
-- Kenny C.: I need prayer for all my health issues, a weekly job and affordable housing.
-- Prayer for my grandson and his mother.
-- Bobby: Prayer for my lawsuit, family, health and all God's angels volunteers.
-- G.: I love God and have Faith in him, help me.
-- Prayer request for all the people at this church.
-- Pray for my grandmother that's in the hospital that she pulls through, and my cousin Stanley B. that he pulls through, and for me that I get a job. Grandmother Mae B., me, Nathaniel, Job. Stanley B. in jail and sick.
-- Father God, I thank you for your grace and mercy. In your Word you said that you will not leave or forsake me, but Lord I feel like sometimes you have. Father God, HELP ME SOON, in Jesus name, Amen.
-- Father God, forgive me for my wrongdoing in life. Bless me with a safe place to live, and Father, let Faustina know I pray for her and me all the time and our safety in this life together, Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment