Thursday, October 24, 2013

Prayer Requests 10/24/13

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 (NIV)

-- Prayer for James L.
-- DeWayne: Pray for me to get a job to take care of my family so I can bless somebody else and feed the homeless.
-- For a job and home.
-- David B.: Request a prayer for a job, thank you very much.
-- Prayer request for Aaron W.
-- Prayer for family, brother and sisters, and for a job.
-- Theresa: Thank you all for praying for me and my family, for a house and job, in Jesus name, Amen.
-- This is Leslie, ask to pray for a job.
-- God loves you! Pray for me, my children and theirs, for a job and a place to live. Pray for my son who works hard every day and his family.
-- Please pray for James L.
-- Spencer: Pray that doors open for my lawsuits and employment, that I will reconcile with those I have wronged, to be blessed with a wife/companion, pray that the Lord will work it out. I believe but Lord help my un-belief.
-- Please pray for Harold, need a job and a place to call home.
-- Father God, thank you for another chance in life, thank you for blessing me with joy, peace and happiness. Father, bless me with a safe place to live and for the things I need in my life, Amen.
-- Prayer request for Patricia F., I have a cyst in my left ovary, God is able.
-- Patricia: Prayer for my family and friends to find me a safe place to live.
-- Prayer for Fanshen S.
-- Sherrell: Our Father, you know what I need, in your name I pray.
-- Please pray for my father William T. as he is ill, thank you.
-- Robert & Jamie: I pray for me and my family, and me and my lady get off the street and get a job and roof over our head and come back to church. Praise God, Amen.
-- *BEAUGE*
-- I love God and everybody in the church, Amen.
-- Thank you, Father God, for your grace and mercy. Please answer my prayer for a safe place to lay my head. Lord, your words said that you promise me blessing if I trust and believe in you, and I do.
-- Faustina: Please help me, you said if you open the door no one can shut it, so Lord open some doors for me in Jesus holy name, Amen.
-- I pray that my husband remains faithful, my employment gainful and secure. Our apartment is safe, comfortable and affordable.
-- I pray for a job, a home and my health and well-being, Amen.
-- Please pray that I finally understand God, and sincerely He works in my life.
-- Pray for me, Thomas Y., that my knees get better.
-- Thank you, Lord, for your grace, abundant mercy. Pray for me continually, Darnell is my name.
-- I want a home, Jamrrie.
-- Randy J.: Toys for kids.
-- Please watch over Summer and Taz with basic needs and safety, and our families. Thank you.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., Tanya S., Gail, Undray, Sky L., Zion F., Jeikio B., Mahki S.
-- Need health issues for myself, Bill H., and veteran friend on respirator in hospital, cold weather pain is growing.
-- My name is Henry, please join me in prayer as I may be going for surgery. Also pray for stable housing, thank you.
-- Pray for Fanshen S.
-- Robert N., Haiti.
-- Solage N.
-- Aline C.
-- Maga., Haiti.
-- Diceles N., Haiti.
-- Cladrama N.
-- Jumi N., Haiti.
-- Ylanolee N.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment