Thursday, October 10, 2013

Prayer Requests 10/3 and 10/10

The prayer requests from October 3rd and October 10th are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

The Eternal sustains all who stumble on their way. For those who are broken down, God is near. He raises them up in hope.
Psalm 145:14 (VOICE)

-- Aneselm S.: Prosperity and health.
-- Sulaiman S.: Financial blessing to pay off debts.
-- Gerard: Lord, I praise you at all times.
-- For me and my wife to get back together in Jesus name.
-- Aurelius T.: Father God, thank you for giving me life. Father, bless us with a good place to stay. Bless Faustina, Sabrina and the rest of my family, in your name I pray, Amen.
-- DeWayne O.: Pray for me for a job, because I get up every day for a job and nothing is going good for me.
-- Father God, thank you for my life, Lord. I am asking for forgiveness, and please answer my prayer for a safe place to lay my head. With love and joy, in Jesus holy name, Amen.
-- God, please put joy and love in the people I encounter through the day. Give them a spirit of peace and me, too.
-- E.R.: God bless all my people.
-- Forrest E.: Pray for me.
-- God bless my children and their mothers.
-- World Peace
-- Prayers for my new family, wife and two girls, that they receive all blessings that God grants from heaven to earth, with love from the Father of us all.
-- A.T.: Lord, I come to ask for a blessing today so I can pray tonight for forgiveness in your name, Amen.
-- F.W.: Lord, I am asking you to give me peace and a safe place to live and be blessed.
-- Heavenly Father, we all thank you for your blessings, and to bless all persons who have lost homes and jobs, Amen.
-- Lori: Pray for my sister Donna, that she gets her transplant and her body accepts it.
-- To go in the direction the Lord Jesus has said for my career: debt relief, assistant pastor or internet manager.
-- Pray for Melvin for treatment with cancer. Pray for Tanya, Gail, Undray and Melvin Jr. for good health.
-- World peace for all Christians, jobs for the homeless, all people in service, veterans.
-- Please pray and keep my family safe and out of harm's way in Dayton, Ohio. Bless my brother Allen, Sam & Willie, my children, Ebony, Jason & Sena. Bless my Uncle Tomas, Amber, Ruth Ann, Ruth, Jerome, Arlene, Dale, Andrea. Bless me, Sena, Mild Red and Deneva on our journey here in Florida. Help us to make our signature quota for our work, keep us safe on the road. Amen
-- I am in need of guidance, I need God to strengthen me and direct me, I am trying so hard to be productive, but obstacles always appear. Help me before I fall completely.
-- Lord, lead us in the right direction of this journey that we are on and help us to get to the right path. We try hard day and night to get on the right path. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Aaron W.: Prayer required.
-- L.B.: Pray for me and my grandchildren. For my friend too.
-- Prayers for family, brother and sister; a job; place to live; help to heal my leg - take the pin out.
-- Thomas Y.: Thanks for praying for me and my family. God bless this church.
-- Lori S.: Prayers for my sister Donna who has a fatal bone disease. Pray for her red blood cell platelets to come up.
-- Prayers for Melvin M., Melvin M. Jr., Tanya S., Undray L., Gail L., Jeiko B., Sky L., Zion F.; all to have good health.
-- I want to thank you all for the blessings and I ask that you pray for me that an opportunity for change presents itself in my life. Thank you and God bless you all.
-- Fabian: Please let me find a job and stand on my own feet and become a strong man.
-- I need a make-up blessing Thursday through Sunday. Bless me God.
-- First of all my Lord, my God, I pray that you will take away my anger and hate out of my thoughts in all of us. Please help me to continually do your will. Amen
-- Dear Jesus, please keep me in your loving care. Harm and danger from the snares! He is trying to steal my blessings. Take care of my son who is suicidal. His name is David W. Prayer for Lewis M. to have his addictions removed.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.