Thursday, October 17, 2013

Prayer Requests 10/17/13

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

The rulers from their high positions of power, God has brought down low. And those who were humble and lowly, God has elevated with dignity. The hungry—God has filled with fine food. The rich—God has dismissed with nothing in their hands.
Luke 1:52-53 (VOICE)

-- Bobby: God bless you, God bless home.
-- Saint John, pray for us.
-- God bless each and every one of us around the world.
-- Nate: For healing and closeness to God.
-- Thomas Y.: Pray for me and family, thank you.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Forrest E.: Pray for job.
-- Lou C.: Lord, watch over Pastor Pery and his volunteers, lift up us all to serve humanity in need.
-- Sam T.
-- I want to get a job.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr., Tanya S., Jeiko B., Sky L., Undray L., Gail L., and Zion L., for health.
-- Tommie Lee J.: God is good all the time.
-- Pray for a job, a place, finance, America bless.
-- Please pray that Jaiden and Skyler do not forget their Mommy.
-- Bless my family and I along with everyone I come into contact with.
-- Eric L.: Please pray.
-- Craig N.: Please pray for a job for me, a good life, and my new wife.
-- DeWayne: Please pray for me to get my life better and fix my mind and pray for me for a job.
-- My life and health, God's will to take place here on earth, and pray for me, Gail and Kelly R. to be blessed for life.
-- Keshell: To be blessed with a job.
-- Aurelius T.: Father God, thank you for life, my loved ones, my sister, niece, nephew, cousin, my wife Faustina, bless us with your love and wisdom. Bless us with a better life to live, thank you for looking over me and Faustina. Father, look over my family and thank you for life, in your name I pray, Amen. 
-- Faustina: Thank you for your mercy and grace, Lord Jesus. Your words said if you open a door, no one can shut it, so Lord I am asking you to open some doors for me, Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Why You Should Always Bless Those You Come In Contact With .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete