Thursday, May 3, 2012

Prayer Requests 5/3/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for holding this ministry and our guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

And as for you, brethren, do not become weary or lose heart in doing right, but continue in well-doing without weakening.
2 Thessalonians 3:13 (AMP)

-- Josie: I am praying for a job to help my fiancee with the finances. I am praying for a place called home.
-- Beasley Family: Please pray for  me and my family and my new home.
-- Pray that I make it home to visit my family in June.
-- Lord, I love you and thank you for everything you do for me and my family.
-- I would like to pray for my mom, sister, and that the family has peace.
-- Thomas: Pray for safety, a place to call home, a career.
-- Pray for my fiancee to regain his mental health; stay off drugs; stay home more often.
-- Aaron: healing prayer.
-- Les / Josee: Slow season at work has caused lack of funds. I am praying for additional employment and 2 bikes for my fiancee and myself.
-- William: I need a job so that I can get a place to live. Thank you.
-- Cynthia: I pray for everyone in the world and also my baby.
-- Please pray for everything that  God made.
-- Pray for me and my family and my new home.
-- I have faith in God. Bless me, God.
-- Mr. Lee: I need help to get back home to Georgia.
-- Roger: I am scared of chemotherapy. Maybe the Lord meant for me to die. I have no home.
-- Ellen: Andrew and children are happy. I start my dental issues.
-- Sandra: I am asking for prayer for peace, protection, and guidance. Thank  you.
-- Charlie: I want to be blessed to go home.
-- I pray for everybody to stay out of my prayers.
-- Matthew: I want to get my own apartment and be blessed with money. In Jesus name.
-- Frank: God love Mary.
-- I am praying for Carol C. She is moving from Orlando to Canada. I am praying for Melvin M. to get to Orlando before Carol leaves.
-- Looking forward, I need lots of prayers, but this one in particular. I need to get off the streets into a place to overcome my addiction so that I can focus on my kids.
-- Mike: Please, I need a job.
-- Sis Pat: Prayer to God to strengthen my heart so that I don't have to have a heart transplant.
-- Please pray that God will bless April H. with her legal problems and bless Gregory M. and all that he is doing in the Lord.
-- Pray for my son Tosh so that we will talk again.
-- Lord, please help me and pray for my mother, brother, James, and all my family. I am in love with Toni. Help me please!
-- Financial blessing, housing blessing, Yankees and Devils win, health, happiness, consumption, stronger faith, new ID, forgiveness.
-- Prayer for family, friends, brother, sister, wife, place to stay, and a job.
-- Please pray for me, peace of mind.
-- Anthony: Prayers for my children (Anthony, Alexis, Nicholas); my sister Jackie; her husband, Perry; her 2 children CJ, Teresa; my deceased family —  mom, Barbara, grandmother, Helen, cousin, Jeann, my sister's unborn children; my father, Ray; half brother, Eric and his family; prayer for the love of my life, May, and may her birthday be filled with love, peace, happiness, prosperity today; prayers for the sick in the world, that your love, Father Almighty, keep them protected and safe; prayers for my fellow Marines active and already served, that they may come home safely to their families.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Brian.
-- For Errol's health to improve.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Gypsy's health to improve.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment