Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Prayer Requests 5/24/12

The prayer requests from last week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for your prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, placing them in seats of honor. For all the earth is the Lord’s, and he has set the world in order.
1 Samuel 2:8 (NLT)

-- Dear God, it is me again. Is it okay if I ask for the same things? I want furniture, money, and clothes.
-- Father, thank you for life, my kids, my mother, sister, godmother. Father, brother, in your name we pray. Amen.
-- Pray for Tanya S., Mitzie C., Melvin M. Sr., Melvin M. Jr., Undray L., Gail L. For things to get better.
-- Randy J.: Football and basketball for my kids.
-- God love Frank and Mary.
-- P/Z: Deliverance for my kids.
-- Edward H.: I applied for disability (I don't  see myself as disabled). I want to see myself as God sees me. I have had broken bones and head damage, broken leg, and many more. I should have been paid a long time ago. I need God. I need what Jesus says I need.
-- Pray that me and my girlfriend have enough money to pay our rent.
-- Pray for my family, wife, and brother.
-- I need prayer for me and my relations.
-- Please pray for Doug - helping him to fight his addiction and a job.
-- Please pray for peace and healing in my life, for I want to leave this world.
-- Father, thank you for your grace. Bless Mr. Pery and his wife. May the sun shine more. May I have a financial blessing. Jesus, I need a security deposit for an apartment. Father, lower the cost of living so we can afford an apartment. Bless Mr. Tim. Bless Jose reading the Bible. I love you, Jesus.
-- Pray for me - patience, a large financial blessing, guidance, strength, more like Christ.
-- Love for all God's children - thank you!
-- J. Bean: Pray for my grandkids and Zydon L.
-- Luke J.: Pray for my family. Thank you for all that you do!
-- Gary R.: Please pray for my friend Keith A. He has had a hard life since the age of 11. His disabilities have not stopped him. I want a better life for him in this world. He definitely deserves it. Thanks.
-- Frederick M.: I thank you, God, for everything you do for me. Pray for my family.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- God grant me the serenity.
-- Ronnie and Debra need financial blessings! Praying that we will receive shelter from God.
-- Richard: Keep LIA strong. Thanks to God for bringing Kathy. Help them to soar to the next level. Bless Jon and Diane with all her needs. Revival among our homeless/youth/families, Pery/Susanne and family. Pray for forgiveness.
-- Edward H.: I thank God for all of you and I want to pray for you. I have needs but God tells me to seek Him and all things shall be added.
-- Pray for every need one deserves.
-- Thank God for allowing me to be able to visit my family last Christmas and I wish to visit them more often.
-- Lori J.: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord — Psalm 118:26. I pray you have mercy on me and my family; to keep the job I have; help me be successful and prosperous in accomplishing what is expected of me. Please take away all sorrow and pain.
-- Thomas S.: Please pray for me.
-- Beasley: Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.
-- Tony: Lord, I thank you for everything including your love.
-- El: Pery and Suzanne stay strong. Andrea, Juliet, Austin, and Avery, I love you.
-- Edward H.: God is able to use all of us in a way our world does not understand. I pray for you. You pray for me.
-- Lisa: Please pray for 3 of my sons (Charlie, Scott, Christopher). Please pray for me.
-- Father God, thank you for giving me life. Lay hands on Sharon and Faustina. In your name I pray, Amen.
-- Dear Lord, thirst for me and draw me into your sacred heart through your holy heart. Spirit, oh heavenly eternal Father and Immortal One.
-- Please pray that the problems of the homeless, healthcare start getting better. Looking at gall bladder surgery - pray it is no longer needed. Thank you and God bless.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Errol's health, for Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment