Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prayer Requests 5/17/12


The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)

-- Rubeok: Prayers for family, wife, brother, sister; a place to stay and for myself.
-- Apache: God, please bless everyone. Hope they listen.
-- Howard L.: Pray that I get to NY for my son Kalvin's high school  graduation and that he can go to his prom. Pray that our world will  get better with each new day.
-- Zebiah: Mom and I need money, furniture, clothes, food. God, please bless us.
-- Request prayers for Suzanne whose father died. May she find comfort, healing, and peace as she begins a new chapter in life without her father.
-- Father, thank you for your grace. Humbly I come before your throne to request a financial blessing so that I can pay a vow to you and afford an apartment and the security deposit. My identity was stolen and I am asking that all the original copies be returned. How can I get my adoption papers returned if they are sealed. I haven't  received enough blessings to afford a lawyer. You will provide. I am waiting but I am showing you my faith. I need to take steps to help myself. I need the documents. Thank you for providing them. Thank you for warming up the weather. Thank you for your favor upon me, Father. I love you.
-- James G.
-- Lionel: Please pray for me and my family.
-- Robert needs surgery on his right foot. Doctor recommends cutting it off.
-- Bless everyone who cooked and served us. Thank you for the food. Amen to guys and girls.
-- Derwin: Pray for housing.
-- Please pray for Pery's wife and family and my friend Kerry.
-- I pray for Don and Amy to be happy and safe forever and make a better life.
-- Lois: Blessed be the King (Psalm 118:26). I thank God for Love in Action. Pray for me and my family. There is strength in numbers and whenever 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He is in the midst. Continue praying. Thank you.
-- Luke: Sleep. Grandma passed away.
-- I am praying for Suzanne, Pery's wife. Sorry for the loss, stay strong. Family will draw strength from each other.
-- Edward H.: I pray for those who have lost a loved one and those struggling with sin in their life. I pray for my family and myself. I need money for my van, parts/tools. I pray for my business.
-- I pray for my son Leslie whose birthday is May 17.
-- Betty J.: Pray that I get my income tax return so that I can get the cottage in Hollywood. I don't want anyone else to get it.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Prayer request for my unborn child, Pery's wife, and children Chris and Nick.
-- Rich: Pray for my kids and all of us.
-- Olivia J.: Pray for my family. God bless you all for helping us. Howard is in need.
-- Gerard R.: God bless me and help me.
-- Pray for John for a full-time job.
-- God bless Suzanne's father.
-- Prayer for Pery's wife.
-- Pray for Pery and his wife.
-- Pray for Pery's wife and Kathy's daughter.
-- Reynold/Bettey
-- For Michael, keep up his hope and serenity.
-- Pray for my mother, me, and family.
-- Keep showing the love that God shares with us. Thank you. Amen.
-- Ray: May the Lord thy God bless and keep Pery's wife.
-- Michael J.: I pray that I get a job and my family is safe. Pray for peace.
-- I hope to find guidance in my life through God with my family. Protect Chris.
-- Please pray for my friend and I to get jobs, ending this bad period in our lives. Thanks.
-- For Miss Charlotte, bless her Lord!
-- Lord, I pray you use me.
-- Give me a bottomless belly.
-- Turtle: Pray for sanity.
-- Joe C.: Pray for my parents in Ohio and family.
-- Pray for my ex-wife and daughter (Bernadette and Christina), me, John, my mother Patty L., my brother, niece, ex-mother-in-law, Pery's wife, and for all the homeless men, women, and families in the world. Thank you and God bless.
-- Matthew C.: I ask God to bless me and give me a money blessing, in Jesus name.
-- I pray for all families. I pray that work comes soon and to be one with God.
-- Father, thank you for your grace. I come humble before your throne to request that you give Mr. Pery's precious wife, Suzanne, perseverance at the request of her husband. Father, bless her heart and may your joy give her strength. Thank you, Father. I love you.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Brian.
-- For Errol's health, for Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou.
-- Thank you, Father, for April's new job in Chicago.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment