Thursday, May 10, 2012

Prayer Requests 5/10/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Real wisdom, God's wisdom, begins with a holy life and is characterized by getting along with others. It is gentle and reasonable, overflowing with mercy and blessings, not hot one day and cold the next, not two-faced. You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoy its results only if you do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honor.
James 3:17-18 (MSG)

-- Pat J.: It’s time to learn to love the Lord!
-- Pray for friends to find their way again. Also for me to feel better.
-- Happy Mother’s Day! Even those that didn’t give birth, mothers are love!! You got that. I lost all furniture, lamps & some kitchen stuff to termites. Wish I could unpack … Wore out my shoes. Thank God I was carrying my shopping, buggy died too, haha. Hope we get backpacks soon, hard to shop. Pray always.
-- Please pray for me for I am ready to move on to the hereafter for this world & lifestyle is too much for me!!
-- Money for my mom, some furniture, clothes, a job, good health. God please, thank you, I love you.
-- Pray 4 John S. that he gets 2 wrk soon.
-- B.R.: I need to stop drinking.
-- I pray for a large financial blessing.
-- Stan: Please pray for my mom, Lillian, as she is suffering. My sisters, Caren, Marie & Joan, while they are taking care of her. Thanks.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Large financial blessing.
-- Roger: A prayer for my friend, Bob T., who broke his hip and is in Broward House. I send my love.
-- Please forgive me of my sins and bless me with a job.
-- Sophia: Lord, please keep me & Quintant’s relationship growing and help me help him get out of jail. Also, please help me & my mother’s relationship get better. And please help Larry get a job to take care of himself. Amen. Thank you.
-- Pray that me and my wife find a better place to stay.
-- Prayer is needed for Latavia M. and Jerome J. Father God, please be with us through our struggles. Keep us safe from harm’s way. Thank you.
-- Mark W.: I pray for work tomorrow and more often. I also pray for healing of my right leg and to both of my parents.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, my wife, brother and sister. A place to stay, a job for myself.
-- Praise the Lord for love, grace in my life.
-- Thank you for Miss Charlotte.
-- Larry S.: Socks.
-- Lois J.: Blessed be the King Psalms 118:26. I pray the Lord have mercy on me and my daughter. Keep us in place in my apartment, bless me with a job so that I can provide for my family. In the prayer of many, blessings is accomplished.
-- I pray for a job and more money. I also pray for a better future for Gypsy & Turtle.
-- Ruggie & family to do better.
-- Prayer for myself that things turn out better and all the people of this church.
-- Thank you very much for praying for my brother. His surgery went well and he is okay.
-- Kevin G.: (my first prayer request) Pray for my health, finance, to hunger for doing the will of God! Turn homelessness situation 180 degrees.
-- Moises C.: I pray for a light to shine so I can see my way out of the darkness.
-- Neville B.: I was late, but it is still a blessing. God loves us all.
-- Michelle B.: Thank you for praying for me and my family.
-- Robert T.: Deliverance, home, food.
-- Financial blessing for our family so that we can get caught up on rent, electric and other bills.
-- Thomas: Safety, a place to call home and a career.
-- Leonard M.: Please pray for me about my immigration problems.
-- I, Brieanna R., having difficulty with a stable place 2 call home, no money, need my kids in my custody, healthy pregnancy, and get my credit back to normal, and have my baby’s daddy (Sam L.) to claim his kid, apologize 2 me and ask me 2 marry him.
-- Rico/Gwen: Laptop & job so I can work and do ministry by Saturday, May 12th, 2012.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- I thank you and God.
-- For myself and Kevin C., continued success in the medical and mental health. Kathy knows about it.
-- Richard C.: Please pray for me, I can’t be alone anymore. No more kids or wife. Thanks.
-- Ellen: Andrew and his children, my love and Kevin – continued good health.
-- Father God, thank you for another day of living. Father, forgive me for my sin and Father keep hands on Sean. Amen.
-- Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Ask for unity with my family. Ask for a safe home to live with peace and love, happiness with whoever I live with. Bless Three, Dee Dee. Touch her heart and mind to do the right thing.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Brian.
-- For Errol's health, for Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment