Sunday, June 12, 2011

Prayer Requests 6/9/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.


Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!

Blessings,

Erika


During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear. But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”


“Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”


“Come,” he said.


Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”


Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Matthew 14:25-31


-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.

-- For Bianca and her family

-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry

-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lenox.

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers

-- For Rocky to get employment and keep working his program.

-- Keep my kids safe.

-- Robert J.: For health. Keep my family in prayer. Pray for shelter that I can afford. Just for all-around prayer for everything. Amen

-- Please just pray for everyone.

-- This is something I've really been desiring! Ask God to expand my capacity to be unconditionally loving in all ways. Thank you! :)

-- Fredrick M.: A prayer.

-- Please pray for us St. James!

-- Pray for Clarence (big time)

-- Riley and Diana: Prayer changes things. Pray for our family, business. Pray for us. We love ya!

-- Pray for everyone. God bless to all.

-- My prayer is you all stay prayed up.

-- Carlos: Please pray that God restores sight to my left eye.

-- Good roommate. Two bedroom, clean and good neighborhood. Keep God first.

-- Pray for Clarence M.

-- Please God, help me to keep my property.

-- Please pray for my niece Cynthia, that she come to the side of the Lord.

-- Requesting a commercial kitchen for His Caring Hands.

-- Pray for John S. Financial blessings, health, and vocational training.

-- Marshall P. is my name. Pray for work full time. Health and strength. Safety from danger.

-- Al: I love you, Lord Jesus. God, I need your help. Please come.

-- Leonard M.

-- Mike M.: Pray that my friend have a good return trip from Arkansas and that I get the money to keep my place and for a job.

-- Pray for me, James.

-- Please pray that I be relieved of my addiction so that I can better take care of myself and my daughter.

-- Dee: Deliverance from smoking and demon torment.

-- Dear God, please pray for me. Thank you, Rob

-- Please pray for health for my family. A loving relationship - male. Me and comfort level for family not homeless.

-- Robert: Prayer for family, my brother, sister, wife. And need a place to stay, a job, and money.

-- Please pray for Willie J. Healing??

-- For shelter and work for Guy C.

-- Melvin: Please pray for me because everything is going wrong.

-- Get my right wrist taken care of NOW. Get my 220 Agents License. Get auto insurance for the truck and help Gary's dream and get us a place of our own with Ashley and Stephanie.

-- Elvis F.: Need a job, place to stay, stay out of jail.

-- From Mike G.: Please bless all my days and nights, not just some, Lord.

-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.

-- For Cathy

-- God bless both Genia and I (Gary) and allow Jesus to do his best to get us what we need to get off the streets and fulfill our dreams.

-- For Roger B.'s cancer treatment.

-- Leon R.: I need help in all areas.

-- Pray for my friend Billy W. who's in jail. Thank you.

-- Mom safe.

-- Tony G.: I need ?

-- We are "His Caring Hands". We are in desperate need of a commercial kitchen.

-- Please say a prayer for Marry L. That we all wish her the best in life. Thank you!

-- Please pray for me to overcome my addiction and for me not to die in the street.

-- Need to have different food, please?

-- Please pray for Pery, Kathy, all who volunteer for this church! Thank you!

-- Almon: Lord, bless me and keep me safe from the struggle, please.

-- Michele: Lord, I know you will make a way and that you will not forsake me. I trust in you with all my heart.

-- Live inside of me forever. Pat J., your son. Thank you.

--Oh! Father God. Forgive me, I have *sinned* sinned sinned. I believe you will forgive.

-- Shy'ann, Kamaurry, Wendy and Peanut: Prayer for shelter and good health for family and kids.

-- Jesus loves your God.

-- Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment