Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prayer Requests 6/23/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your daily prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity."
Jeremiah 29:11-14

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For total and complete restoration of Lori's health.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Rocky to get employment and keep working his program.
-- Pray for Eddie to heal and help us again.
-- Garry: Help me.
-- Hillery: Please pray for me to have a better life, soulmate, and a good job. Healthy. Help and love for my sister Zoe and brother- in-law.
-- Abraham: Thanks for all your prayers. God bless you all.
-- Please help these kindergarteners graduate from kindergarten and learn to leave family out of it! Heal me! Amen
-- Pray for Joseph S.
-- Kent A.A.: Please pray for me as I go to court June 23. May the outcome be good, no prison time. Thank you and God bless.
-- Please pray that God continues to keep my heart open to love. Thank you :)
-- Henry: Pray for me that God keeps blessing my family and myself. That he continue to watch over all as he does.
-- Darin W.: I love you, God. Help me.
-- Rolfe N. (aka Red): Pray for the families that help us. Pray for me at court on 29th, Wednesday.
-- Gerard R.: I hope God lets me keep my home. A blessing by God.
-- Please say a prayer of my being able to release negativity towards others, regardless of how they appear. :)
-- Don W.: Return to former employment.
-- I pray that my family grow closer with the Lord.
-- Keep watching over me and help me be a better person and do what is right. Also help me get closer to you.
-- Everald: A job.
-- Harold: Jurisdiction
-- Pamela L.: Breast cancer
-- Please pray for Sondra, Hilary, Robbie and Carrie. Try all try so hard to please God!!
-- James: Pray for me.
-- My daughter says to let God know she loves him.
-- Sis Pat: For my son to come home safe and healthy.For great-grandbaby to be healed and protected from all sickness and trouble.
-- Let people see my loving heart and keep hate away from my life.
-- For my sister-in-law who has been diagnosed with cancer.
-- From Jacques: God save Tara's soul and Nada's.
-- Elvis F.: Need a job and to stay out of trouble and jail.
-- Dee: Need finances, to stop smoking, healing in my body.
-- Genia and Gary: Please help us achieve our goals and get off the street.
-- Genia: Help Ashley D. get better, Drema L. get better, Gary get his knees and eyes taken care of, and help me get my right wrist taken care of.
-- Gary R.: God bless all the homeless. And help them get well and be well with you, Jesus. Pray for Drema L. to get well and be OK with your love and healing hands. Also see Genia and I to get off the streets and see our dreams come true.
-- Pam: Pray for another family member who has legal problems. God bless everyone.
-- James C. Jr.: For a better life. I will like for door to open.
-- Milton J.
-- Gilbert: Pray for me to get back with my family.
-- I, Leon, need prayer for me and my family.
-- Pray for Sharon R. for forgiveness and Aurelius T.
-- Leonard M.: Need help with my immigration. Pray for sales.
-- Mike becomes and loves another man.
-- Michele: Lord, I pray that your word come through my mouth so I can speak of your greatness to everyone.
-- Please pray for Sandra to find a roommate/job. For the world!
-- Please pray for Dave. He can't shut up during prayer.
-- Give me the strength to stay focused and keep Satan's thoughts out of my mind!
-- My unborn child, father of my child Jr., family and friends.
-- I've come on Thursdays for a month now and I have never filled out a prayer request. I would like to pray for my family, my girlfriend Alyssa, her family and last me and everyone else. Help me find a job and a home. Amen
-- Please pray for my children's well-being — Ramsis, Erik, Carla.
-- Reynold O.
-- Gary F., Sherry F., Mike G., Scott F.
-- Hillary: Please pray for a lover and friend and a better life. Health and comfort for Zoe, Rita, Harvey and boys.
-- For my mom.
-- Abraham: Please keep on praying for my niece Cynthy A. that she come to the Lord.
-- I pray that I live to go to college.
-- Please pray for me.
-- Friend farming
-- Johnny: A job.
-- Guy C.: For shelter and a job.
-- To bless Symera, Odelia, my mother, brother, sister, Allen, Grandma, family. And Lord, I wish you can bless my business.
-- God bless my family. Put us together when I get out of jail.
-- Please make my tomorrow better, my Lord.
-- Dwight D.: I pray for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment