Sunday, June 19, 2011

Prayer Requests 6/16/11

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
1 John 1:5-7

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For total and complete restoration of Lori's health.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Rocky to get employment and keep working his program.
-- Prayer for Christine S. and Darin W.
-- Please pray for Tim and friends.
-- My name is Gerald. I want to ask God to help save my house.
-- Phil M.: I need a great deliverance in my life. I pray but I need help and only God and your prayers along with me could help. Thank you.
-- Fredrick M.: Please pray for my cousin Kim A.
-- Homer and Dale: Lord I pray for us to please have a home soon.
-- JuJu: I pray Jesus gets me off the streets.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer. Thank you.
-- Pray for my children that one day they’ll be together.
-- Please, I ask that you keep praying for my niece, Ohyntua A.
-- For John S.: Health, wellness, financial increase.
-- From R.M.: Breast hurt bad.
-- “Jesus Loves Us All”… Pray for us, Riley & Diane. Pray for us all, especially those you don’t like, pray for my 2 sisters & Ma… All widows.
-- Job for Peter
-- Jeannide M.: I wish I do not have the flu.
-- Etendue M.: Two knees hurt bad.
-- Rodler M.: To change me.
-- Albert K.: To help me find a place to live, small place of my own. Thank you and God bless.
-- R.O.: God, please pray with me for Sana, she needs help. Thanks.
-- Genia S.: Heal Gary’s eyes and knees and my right wrist. Help me get my 220 agents’ license and help us get our own place for us, Ashley & Stephanie and help Ashley have the strength to go on.
-- Help Ashley D. overcome all obstacles in her path.
-- Pray for Gary and Genia in the start of the rest of their lives together and get us off these streets and into something nice to be with the Lord Jesus Christ and with God. Thank you and God bless the homeless!
-- My name is Melvin. Please pray for my girlfriend. She is sick. I am also asking you to pray for me that I might get some work.
-- Mike & Tuesday: Love, joy, peace, happiness, better health, work, shelter and love for our families and friends.
-- Lance: Erika, pray for me. I need full recovery.
-- Fariren and Farmel
-- Tony D. L., your father loves you son. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me with my own apartment. And give me a money blessing. And to get along with my girlfriend.
-- Henry: Please pray that God continues to hold my family, friends in His hand. Especially my niece, who has just lost her job.
-- Pat J.: Thanks to the Lord who delivered me from death. Amen
-- Michele: Lord, just want to thank you for being there for me as usual.
-- Thank whomever is responsible for demolition of the buildings on Dania Beach Blvd. in Dania Beach. Amen
-- Bob: My mom and dad are 81, 82 and they are not doing well. I am having a hard time with my roommate not working. Also not doing good paying my bills.
-- Ask God to help Billy W. in Pompano Center. Thank you.
-- Please, please take the desire of suicide away from me, because a small part of me wants to live. And I’m currently looking for way to go. Sincerely, Lost the Loner
-- Gilbert is asking you to pray for him to get back with his son and daughter.
-- Don W.: Regain employment; become debt-free.
-- Please pray for Robbie, his job and health. Thank you.
-- For my boyfriend Dave and son to work things out between them.
-- Having health problems with cancer of the liver. And me with my son.
-- Reinold O.

No comments:

Post a Comment