Friday, August 6, 2010

Prayer Requests 8/5/10

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding.

Last weekend Kathy, our wonderful sister and fellow servant in Christ, had a stroke, and she continues to struggle physically. It is impossible to overstate Kathy's role in this ministry. She is a spiritual warrior who truly walks this earth in the full armor of God. Her relationship with our Father has molded her into a loving, faithful force in the lives of all those she touches, and the prayer requests this week reflect everyone's love for her.

We ask that you especially hold Kathy and her daughter Kristina in your prayers this week, and please lift up all the doctors and nurses who are caring for her. Thank you for your faithful prayers for this ministry, its volunteers, and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Ephesians 6:10-13

-- For Kathy, complete healing and total recovery.
-- For faith, strength, and peace for Kristina.
-- Kelley: For healing and relief from the effects of her brain surgery.
-- Errol A.W.
-- For Randy, whose mother is coming to town tomorrow. She has Alzheimer's and no longer recognizes him.
-- NFL Dave
-- Thomas and Brieanna and the babies
-- For Reynold in jail, that he will seek recovery and continue to be guided by his faith in the Almighty.
-- Chantelle
-- For safe travels for our guests from Costa Rica next week.
-- For Kenny, who gave his bus pass to another guest who needed one.
-- For Roger
-- For brothers Scott and Mike, who were evicted from their apartment this week. Scott is still recovering from cancer treatments. Mike has two leads on jobs, but needs employment to be able to afford housing again.
-- Renew my faith.
-- For Kathy's swift and full recovery. From Kenny.
-- Michael: Peace on earth.
-- For Linda: peace, happiness and love.
-- For Kathy's complete recovery.
-- Kathy in the hospital.
-- I pray that Kathy gets well. From Calvin
-- Ebony and Shaniaiah: Financial, housing, transportation, jobs, and for our family to get back together!!! Through the help of God....
-- My desire is that Kathy will get well, in God's name.
-- God please help Alivia A.
-- NJ: I need money and to get off the street.
-- I love Mary W.
-- God bless Kathy, Olivia, Tasha, Wallace F., and myself.
-- Darrell B.: I ask for all his blessing and see me through everything.
-- Mr. Robert: I will keep you in my prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
-- Richard: Some to get well.
-- Need job/financial security, thanks.
-- Alphonso D.: Pray for Kathy to get better.
-- Bless Miss Kathy to get better soon. I love you. God bless.
-- For my best friend Jeremiah R. For my kids Richoley, Laura, and Pamela, and to save my marriage.
-- Harvey: God grant Kathy a speedy recovery.
-- Jamius: Pray for me that I get better and stay off the streets.
-- Por mi hijo, por todos los presos, los enfermos, homibles, toda mi familia y todos los hijos de dios. (For my son, for all prisoners, the sick, all my family and all the sons of God.)
-- Family, my kids, John and Mr. Murphy, a place to stay, and to reunite with my kids and family.
-- For Love In Action to continue doing God's work, also for myself, Anthony C., to do better in my life away from drugs and alcohol, and Kathy who I've never met but God knows I will. God bless and keep her safe.
-- Derwin: A prayer for submittance.
-- For Kathy. Pray that God will bring her back to us healthy.
-- For Thomas, and that my friend Scott is safe. Bring God into his life.
-- Tony: I pray that Kathy does get better. Thank you.
-- I hope you are well soon!
-- Pray for Kathy.
-- Please heal Kathy of all her illnesses. Please help me to stay clean and finish school.
-- T. Demetrius P.: Tell the Lord to multiply my financial blessing that he just gave me. Thank you.
-- Please pray for my brother Scott M. to get well from cancer and for Kathy.
-- For Rory C.M. I just want some prayer because I need hernia surgery and I have no insurance or homeless card, so I can't get the surgery done.
-- This is for your love and care in which the Lord is well. Please, thank you.
-- Earl F.
-- Kathy, may God bless you and heal you.
-- Let me find the light of God's love.
-- Pray for those who hunger for the truth and my family, friends, and church.
-- For Kathy: for her to get better and come back soon.
-- Larry: For families to come together, for a job.
-- God has already given us the Blessing of healing, may God bless you to receive your healing in Jesus' name. I hope God blesses me, Jana, and Sean at home.
-- Please give healing and salvation to our friend Marilyn dying of cancer (Marilyn S.).
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live, and pray for Kathy.
-- Please pray for Charlie C. and Caroline to find work in Miami. Thank you.
-- Mark W.: I would like to pray for continued employment and work myself and good health and safety for my family.
-- Kathy
-- Mike M.: Pray for Kathy that God heals her, and I pray for Tanya M., that God loves me, and that he blesses me to get a job and a place to live.
-- Get well Kathy. To my family.
-- For Kathy. Father Lord - in our all serving, loving God in your love of healing, thank you.
-- Kathy will have a full recovery.
-- Stan: Please strengthen Kathy in her struggles. Please pray for my mom Lillian who is 80 years old and losing faith after my brother's sudden passing at age 48. Thanks.
-- N.S: Bless all neglected/abused animals and pets to give them a home, food, and a lot of food. Also please bless those who take care of these animals and pets.
-- Charlie M.: For my whole family.
-- In Jesus' name, plead the blood of Jesus over Ft. Lauderdale.
-- Atia: My name is Atia, I'm $25 behind on my rent, and I'm so scared that I'll get kicked out. I'm not sure what to say or do but everything happens for a reason. Please pray for me.
-- Bob: Need help to find a good roommate. I'm having a hard time.
-- Joseph.
-- Katherine T.: Graces, mercy, and the Almighty's everlasting love.
-- Please heal Kathy.
-- Please pray for my Caroline. I want her to be happy. Thank you.
-- Jennifer and Don: Strength, peace, and unity. Kathy to get well soon.
-- For our Lord to protect me and my children. Send a God-fearing man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment