Friday, August 27, 2010

Prayer Requests 8/26/10

The prayer requests from this week's feeding are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:3-5

-- For Kathy, complete healing
-- For Tino in jail
-- For Scott
-- For the person who killed Dave
-- For Nina
-- For Kelly
-- Bob: Need your help to find a good roommate.
-- This prayer request is for my dear mother and family in Pompano Beach, the Dixons. Thank you.
-- God bless Chef .... he needs it.
-- Fawna’s cancer.
-- My name is Samuel S., please pray that I do well on the new job that I’m starting tomorrow and be able to stay where I live for a bit longer to find another place. Thank you.
-- Pray for my mom’s health (Karen) and for me to get work as soon as possible.
-- I pray the Lord allows me to keep this very good Christian woman that I have in my corner. She is patient with me. So when he blesses me with a job, I can put the ring on her finger. Amen
-- Robert & friend & family
-- George T.: Pray for my father, that he may be touched by God and healed physically and bless his soul.
-- I love my …
-- Napoleon P.
-- Jeffrey S.: She is sick, please pray for her.
-- Pray for Linda, mom, Zack, son and friend.
-- Hello my name is Floyd P. and I ask that you pray for me that I am able to find stable employment and that God continues to bless me through my struggles. Thank you!
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for continued employment and work. I would also like prayer for my family and friends, to keep them all safe and deliver them from every evil.
-- Pray for Tuesday & Michael H. & best wishes.
-- Please pray for Lee and family. Amen. Thank you.
-- Lord, don’t forgive what I request from you, please. Amen
-- Dear Lord, please bless my friend Brian, he has leukemia.
-- Please bless Brian, he is young and has a serious blood disease – one year to live. God change him whole.
-- I pray for the earth and my family. My name is Sidney.
-- Robert B.: Prayer for family, wife, mother, brother, sister. For a safe place to live.
-- Good luck to Debbie (pray stay well). Pray for my sister Doris to stay well. God bless America. Good riddance to overseas.
-- Jesus' blessing for an apartment and job and keep it and give strength.
-- I got a job. Thank you.
-- From Michael B. & Shamona B.: Pray for our families & children and our love for each other.
-- RV: Thank you for home. I need a job bad.
-- For more future on my issues.
-- Kenneth B.: Pray the Almighty helps with a job, transportation and a place to live! Also strength, grace and his everlasting love!
-- Riley & Diane: God is good all the time! Pray for us.
-- Pray that I get this job and keep it and move in an apartment and keep it.
-- Joseph K.
-- Errol A. W.: To have a good job and to be married. Have a home and a car. To bless me with money. I hope my family and friends ok in their lives.
-- Daniel L.: Homeless
-- Pray for everyone struggling with addiction problems.
-- JCG: Hashem, bless your children who do you work.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Wayne: I pray for strength and safety, for a job.
-- Sean O., Jack L., Daniel M., Matthew C., Mike W., Mike O., for them to find the Lord in a deep, meaningful way.
-- Dear Lord, keep my family protected and blessed. Obedient to the law.
-- Please pray that I continue to stay clean and have work.
-- J.O.: Pray for peace, love, happiness, health and financial security.
-- Don & Jen: Peace, strength and unity. Our traveling needs to be met.
-- Zachary: My kidney, Jennifer K. & William K.
-- God, thank you for saving my life.
-- Pray for Anna and Malik to be able to find an affordable apartment.
-- Arden P.: Need a job.
-- Returning troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment