Friday, August 13, 2010

Prayer Requests 8/12/10

The prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

-- For one of our team, Cappuccino Kathy, who is recovering from a stroke. May God be with her as she continues her road to recovery.
-- For Tino
-- For Errol A.W.
-- For Nina
-- For Kelly, healing
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Hello God, keep us protected and bless with our cast of the old and beautiful are budget as it means we are one.
-- Tommie L.J., God loves you.
-- Pray for Kathy. Thank you, J.
-- Riley and Winnie: Prayer changes things.
-- Please pray for us. We are very much in love and both are very sick. Thank you.
-- Katherine T.: Help from the Almighty, Help, Help, Help!
-- Pat J.: Pray for my health and freedom.
-- For Diana, she’s the best!!!
-- Charlie & Cindy: Lots of coffee.
-- Luis V.: Para trabajo, mi salud, pasi enusiva y entendi mismo. (To work, my health, passion in use and understood.)
-- For Jasmine and Jackie, please let them find peace and true happiness in their jobs.
-- Charlie: Go back to school. Transportation. Decent housing. Career.
-- G. Fleet: Great book! Order off internet “The Power that Heals”.
-- For Phillip and Julie: A prayer but find way into a nice place to live.
-- Tony L.: Family, friends, family members and kids, Phy & carpet cleaning service & Kathy. My own place. Righteous heart.
-- P.J.C.:Thank you, Lord, for your grace and your mercy. Thank you, Lord, for your favor! Thank you, Lord, for your Living Word! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your shed blood on Calvary’s cross and for your Resurrection!
-- Touch the heart of my wife, Jennifer K. Heal her anger and resentment.
-- Kenneth G.: Strength and the Almighty’s Everlasting Love!
-- Willie Mae: C. R. G. Gipson, BSP
-- For life to change for better, and the way God promises me strength, extra love, understanding and grace protection around my kids and self, Tiffany, Mikki, Benjamin, Sandra & Devonlae.
-- Utilize 63 joints or diabetes, congestive heart failure
-- Give me continued breath.
-- All my family to be saved. Work. Will to hold onto God’s promise. Get my debt free home. Save family home.
-- Matthew C.: Pray for me to prosper and for my friends.
-- Please help my homeless friends and I to stay dry tonight!!
-- God, you need to look out for good buddy Scotty; we miss him already.
-- Walk a balance beam. Killing each other like a plague.
-- Let’s keep an eye on Mat to make sure he’ll be OK.
-- Julie & Phillip: Prayers needed for a wonderful life.
-- People use indoor and outdoor activities.
-- Heat or cooling method. Especially irate cells.
-- Pray for Andrew & Keera to stay strong in adversity and for our health and well being.
-- For my children Hanna and Jonathan, thank you.
-- Robert B.: For family, brother, sister, mother, wife, for a place to stay, a job, financially.
-- Verardchir: Please God, watch out for my kids, with love.
-- Please pray for Ivan and Margaret to get their apt with the church and bless their new work with the Tuesday night feeding group.
-- Cindy and Charlie: $50,000 collected for good constructive purposes.
-- People to use ring (T-Cup) and thumb high blood pressure.
-- Please give my best friend Scott F. a safe bus trip up north. Help him to take recovery seriously.
-- I pray that everyone will give their lives to Jesus and I am thankful for all things. God, please help all that’s having problems submitting to God that we are all sinners.
-- Ron V.: To get a part time job.
-- For Kathy’s speedy recovery and for Don H. back surgery also.
-- Let me get another job.
-- Please pray that I don’t lose my apartment, that work picks up and that I pass my college midterms next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment