Saturday, April 10, 2010

Prayer Requests 4/8/10

Here are the prayer requests from this Thursday's Love in Action feeding.

Thank you for your continual prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish. Psalm 9:18

-- For Scott, healing and hope. And for Mike, to take good care of Scott.
-- Robert, who needs hope and faith.
-- Nina
-- Tino
-- Gypsy, who is looking for work again and beating the streets looking for openings.
-- Angel
-- Abe: Please pray for my health. My niece has cancer, please pray for her. Love you all.
-- Pray for me to find work and place to live.
-- Sandra M.: I wish to walk straight.
-- Jessica
-- Stephen F. and Dave R.: Pray for Randy and Mary Ellen. Peace and happiness at home. God bless.
-- Housing
-- Bryan K., Mable S., Lillian H.
-- Red and Vic: Hello, to all in love and may this meal bless this food for all who eat it.
-- My name is Tony and I want to be blessed.
-- Prayers lifted up to Jesus for Erica. My prayer is for continued health for Kathy, Megan, and Pery and Kayla, and Christine and Kathy.
-- Patrick R.: Pray for me, help me get out of this RUT. God bless you!
-- For my kids, Brandi and Dustin R. God bless them!
-- Please pray for Joseph C. and Caroline C. that we can fix the mess we are in. Thank you.
-- I pray to be a better man so I can love and care for my Tracie and make her happy.
-- Please pray for Chandra and her daughter. I also ask for further guidance in everything I do in your name. Please pray for my nephew and his family.
-- Job/financial success, protection/favor for successful completion in school, safe and stable living quarters.
-- Just pray for me, Glenn B. (Country)
-- Happy birthday, Mom.
-- Wisdom
-- Lennox B. would like to have a life full of peace and wisdom.
-- Clay M.: Lord, please help keep me strong and safe.
-- For the Lord to grab hold of Mike A., Sean O. and bring them to the end of themselves so reach out to him; and to bless Linda C. mightily.
-- I request special prayers for my mother's health, my sobriety and my future happiness, and for my Donny.
-- For God's love and power to be manifested in our lives. I pray that Edward gets the help and support to carry out God's will and purpose for his life.
-- My God love show.
-- Errol A.W.: To have a happy home and be blessed with a lottery. To have my own business and get my loan. Tino to do the right thing in his life, to get some help. To have a home and a car.
-- Marvin A.: Pray for wisdom and financial blessing and life.
-- Pray for Robb, Shelby Louise, Aaron, Niki, and Dennis.
-- I would like prayer to keep my food stamps.
-- Pray for my father Kenneth P. and my family.
-- For family, my wife, mother, brother, sister. Need a place to stay and a job.
-- Kevin B.T.: For attorney assistance. For daily protection from the enemy. For complete protection and concealment during the nights at my sleeping place.
-- Please pray for work for everyone.
-- Pray for me to get off the street this quarter and to continue my education. Thanks for your prayers.
-- Pam P. in hospital again.
-- Etendue: I wish to walk again.
-- Matthew C.: Prayer for help in enemies and prosper.
-- For the homeless and neglected animals and their caregivers.
-- Funding to start a dry cleaning business ($5K) could return $50K first year. Funding for mobile home ($3K) and repairs. A home and a future, ability to give and be a blessing to others.
-- My name is Francisco. I pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. Please have mercy on me, on my family and answer my request. Amen.
-- Pray for me and Diana. God loves us all.
-- Sleon T.: Job, bus pass, and help with problems.
-- I, John W., need a job.
-- Sarah: Please pray for me and my husband Michael and our unborn baby boy.
-- To my family, that they have God's blessings and love. In Jesus name, Amen
-- Russell, Percel
-- Charlotte: Please pray for my safety and help me to move.
-- To save enough money to move into a transitional housing place at the beginning of the month.
-- Tony L.: Please help John and Murphy, me with truck, the business, me with my faith, keep in spirit.
-- Dear Lord, please help us, Margaret and Ivan. We are on the street, we need help. We have never been homeless. Just say a prayer for us. My wife needs an operation so I have to take care of her. I'm on unemployment.
-- My name is Edwin and Cousine O. We pray for my mom (Edwin's) who is in the hospital and brother who just passed away. Praying that we can get home to go to his grave and see my mom. I hope God answers our prayer. We love you Lord.
-- Gail A. and Kelly R.: Peace, love, happiness, and Love in Action.
-- Thomas S.
-- James M. I have cancer and need to be prayed for.
-- Kevin L.: Grandmother passed away Easter Sunday, sleep, chest pains, stress, upcoming HIV test.

No comments:

Post a Comment